DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal inoculant

Everyone is eligible :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why can’t you partake? You can absolutely partake! We have multiple retailers in the US. We’ll gladly send you a sample

7 Likes

We share :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @ronzo We’ll gladly send you a sample! We’re registered in Canada (one of the few that are registered there) and can be found in retail stores throughout the country.

3 Likes

With all due respect to you and to Aurora, how can you say they are better if you’ve never tried our product before?

Second, have you looked at our label compared to theirs? There’s NO comparison between the two. Read the labels! DYNOMYCO contains 900 propgaules per gram of 2 species, Oregonism contains 30 propgaules per gram! They are 30X less concentrated than DYNOMYCO!

I’d be happy to elaborate more on the differences but I think you should do your own research. I’ll gladly answer questions if you have them :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you @kapouic! The samples are intended for all growers! In Canada we have DYNOMYCO C registered and the rest of the world DYNOMYCO. We are offering samples to any grower who we can send the product to, i.e where the product is either registered or doesn’t require registration.

6 Likes

It’s for everyone not just Canadians! I meant that in Canada you can receive DYNOMYCO C and in other countries we offer DYNOMYCO. And yes DYNOMYCO is sold in California and can be found at multiple retail locations in Humboldt and Mendocino.

4 Likes

Absolutely! Would love to have you try us out.

4 Likes

If we can ship to your country and have you try our product we will. It’s too good a product to pass up on and not get into the hands of as many growers as possible!

5 Likes

DYNOMYCO C is registered in Canada! :wink:

5 Likes

I would love a sample to try… I am in Canada…in an outdoor living soil garden…

6 Likes

How and where do I apply for the sample @Ari ?
I’m a Organic outdoor soil grower from South Africa.
Do you ship here ?

5 Likes

Seriously, do you work for Aurora or something? Why are you bashing Ari, one of the nicest guys in the whole industry, for trying to share his product? Which, might I add, is the real deal out of Israel.

Just because you haven’t heard of something, doesn’t mean that it hasn’t been tested.

5 Likes

@Hemp_Nature, if you can get this, that would benefit your experiments tremendously… :wink:

5 Likes

Not trying to bash anyone. I will edit my post!. Apparently i misunderstood the original post!
@Ari @joel_keygrow
I am sorry please forgive my error!

5 Likes

And if I’m not mistaken, you also have an offer going for free samples…

I’m not eligible to get them by your standards. But I am more than happy to make sure the others can see it…

9 Likes

@Ari can you get samples in Michigan?

5 Likes

and if you send one @Ari please send me a second (if possible) and I will choose someone to pay the shipping to get them one also to a place you do not ship to or cannot afford…

6 Likes

I do, thank you.

Actually I don’t need you to be commercial to get samples specifically (I’ll reword that), but I am especially interested in logging data on those.

Anyway, on the topic at hand, Dynomyco really actually is the myco product that I use.

5 Likes

You’re good bro, text and cannabis, has led to all sorts of misunderstandings over the years. :rofl:

5 Likes