Edible I haven't seen yet - beef jerky

I have seen beef jerky. I actually have some for sale in my store

2 Likes

Mm gonna have to whip up some infused venison jerky and pork sausage now.

1 Like

Sounds good but probably roasted with some infused peanut oil.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s available down there, but Netflix now has a show called Cooking on High.
Its extremely low budget and boring as hell past the first 2 epsiodes. But it’s cool to see how they’re able to come up with basically anything for a meal and by simply substituting normal oil and butter with cannaoil and cannabutter they can infuse any meal to the desired effect.
I’d also like to point out the innovation that PhatPanda has done with their edibles that they talk about on Cannacribs (awesome show btw, we need so many more!)
They’ve been able to use different methods to control the type and duration of the effect. Absolutely wonderful innovation indeed!
I’m excited to see how the edibles and other non-inhailtion methods of consumption expand and grow in the coming years.

2 Likes

Hi Bryan,
Thanks for sharing the info on shows related to edibles.
With the interest you have related to edibles, I would love to get some samples of our Belgian quality chocolate to you that is perfectly formulated for making edibles.
Many of the crew at the Growers Network will tell you how delicious our chocolate is… give me a call: 678-570-2002 or send me an email: steve@chocoley.com, so I can RUSH some chocolate samples for you to try.
Best regards,
Steve

2 Likes

Thanks Steve!

I’ll be in touch for sure!

Talk soon.