Edible I haven't seen yet - beef jerky

I’ve seen just about everything else, but this is a new one for me. What’s the most unusual edible you stock or have seen for sale?

5 Likes

It’s actually bison jerky, not beef jerky. That source is inaccurate.

Either way, it tastes absolutely amazing! Delicious stuff. You’ve got to try it.

6 Likes

Good to know - I’ve never had bison jerky before.

1 Like

We just starting producing and distributing beef jerky. We launched it at a local event on 4/20 and sold out. We currently offer it in 2 flavors: Asian Heat and Stoner’s Steak. Serving size is 1 oz and contains 200mg of THC. Each package contains 2 servings.

Stoner’s Steak: Savory taste of Garlic, Rosemary and Onion with sharp notes of Black Pepper and Horseradish

Asian Heat: Hints of Soy Sauce, Ginger and Honey with fiery Sriracha and other spices to give this Asian inspired snack a kick

6 Likes

Thank you sir, may I have another!

4 Likes

Another interesting edible that I haven’t seen before - nuts:

2 Likes

How are those made? I assume they use powdered extract to coat the nuts?

1 Like

Not sure, but that would make sense, to coat them in some sort of powder.

2 Likes

There is a new company here in CA that just launched Smokin Mike infused beef jerky.

2 Likes

Must try the jerky!
Do you know of any other retail stores carrying the infused bacon in Washington state?

2 Likes

Here’s a winery making cannabis infused wine:

2 Likes

That will make bachelor(ette) parties even more fun!

1 Like

Another wine cannabis maker:

2 Likes

Another strange edible combo: chicken and waffles

2 Likes

Here’s a dangerous new trend in edibles. I can see people getting hungry and eating the whole thing!

3 Likes

Another strange edible. Lollipop where the stick contains seeds so you plant it after you finish the lollipop to grow your own:
https://international-highlife.com/weed-lollipops/

3 Likes

Reminds me of those seed shotgun shells, although apparently that project never succeeded.

3 Likes

Another interesting one - infused cake mix:
http://northernherb.com/product/800mg-take-n-bake-birthday-cake-mix/

2 Likes

I have edible chips cotton candy ice cream beef jerky spaghetti sauce and much more at islandreleaf.com

5 Likes

Strongly agree.

2 Likes