EDIT: WINNER ANNOUNCED - Win an Open-Box "SolarXtreme 500" LED Grow Light (US only)

UPDATE! WINNER OF RANDOM DRAW CHOSEN -

Winner: Carol G from Cedar Rapids. (NON-GN entry)

Thank you everyone who participated. This was our most popular giveaway so farm with over two hundred entrants! Stay tuned because we have another giveaway starting soon!

Hey Hobbyist !

Time for another giveaway! Follow the link to get up to 60 entries for the grow light giveaway!

• One (1) winner will receive an open box “Solar Xtreme 500” LED

• Please see content post for complete rules and product description.

• Must reside in the continental US to enter. (Very sorry but international shipping is a killer!)

• Contest ends February 28th 2021

Enter Here!

16 Likes

Hey Chris ,
Let’s say I Win ,
What if I pay the international delivery ?
Thanks !

5 Likes

I have this one and it works great

2 Likes

My wannts and needs are many and beings that I have drug a lot of bad choices in tents fans and LED lights this would be the crown I’d love to wear. I’ve just read bout this machine “:SolarXtreme500” LED turn my grow around the right way and hopefully come the 28th “Shine on you crazy Lighting”

1 Like

EDIT: WINNER ANNOUNCED - Win an Open-Box "SolarXtreme 500" LED Grow Light (US only) - #4 by jetzpak this is what I am interested in I would like to know who won the Solar Extreme 500 LED light

1 Like

Still have to ask who won the Solar Extreme 500 LED light that was given away in February does anybody still have that info

Read the update above…winner Carol G. from Cedar Rapids. You will find it near the top of the original post Chris put out…@jetzpak