Education and Training Opportunity!

Hey Members,

The non-profit Resource Innovation Institute is organizing a 4-part live workshop series and virtual classrooms for cannabis cultivation operations in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties. This training and education program is free to regional producers and industry partners, and features vetted subject matter experts from RII’s Technical Advisory Council. Attendees will learn directly from global greenhouse efficiency experts and get tips from the field on efficient construction. The program is an opportunity to learn more about the upcoming California Energy Code (Title 24) and how to prepare for it.

The four live workshops are:

• Oct. 14, 2021. 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm: Automation & Controls Best Practices for All Cultivation Environments.* Dec. 02, 2021. 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm: Greenhouse Optimization – Aligning Your Systems with Your Surrounding
  • Feb. 03, 2022. 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm: Indoor Optimization – HVAC & Lighting Best Practices
  • Apr. 07, 2022. 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm: Sungrown Efficiency – Optimizing the Energy-Water Nexus

Registration for the program is open at: ResourceInnovation.org/Tri-County

@CAgrowopowners

4 Likes

Suppose you have chosen the wrong profession. Maybe due to life circumstances, you are employed not in your specialty and want to become a professional in a new field of activity. Or perhaps you like your profession, but in the age of modern technology, it is outdated and no longer in demand in the labor market. Vocational retraining is just the solution to such problems. This is an excellent opportunity to change your life for the better in a short period, get a new job that will bring income, and allow you to do what you love. I went to study to become a chemical engineer. After all, I liked this profession very much. But since I was in another city and could not somehow earn money, I thought about where to get cash for the first time. Then my friend sent me the website Top Chemical Engineering Scholarships for 2021-2022 - Lists of Scholarships.

1 Like

hi @arnoldsrang

Welcome to GN. I am interested to know more about your opinion, it was very similar to post made previously on this topic. Can you elaborate?