Electroculture

Just watch some videos about Electroculture. And I remember some things that I read saying use eight gauge copper wire. Do you know whether a 16 gauge copper wire is too much, or to Little?

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any proper research pointing towards either one, I’m extremely skeptical of electroculture. I’m not saying it wouldn’t work I just haven’t seen any evidence supporting it or explaining how it works.

“When using electroculture there is no need for the use of pesticides, manure, or fertilizers. This is primarily why this information was suppressed,” he wrote.

This specific article on electroculture tells me that the writer does not have understanding of how plants work or their predators.

I can’t see it as a replacement for nutrients or pest prevention. There are endless studies about plant nutrition.

You can grow the same soil in a pot a few rounds measuring the nutrient levels with lab tests with electoculture and watch the nutrient levels drop until they eventually cannot grow anymore.

Plants cannot grow without nutrients, to me it’s almost like saying that if i stick a copper rod down my throat I won’t need to eat anymore.

5 Likes

I have seen loads of people talking about this online, not saying it not true, I think copper has alot of power, just be careful of the power of trends. Maybe it is true, I believe good soil, gardening practices are the best bet.

5 Likes

I tried a version of it in my outdoor vegetable garden I pounded a 1 in copper pipe into the ground about 5 ft tall then put a tomato cage in the top like an antenna in my vegetable garden is twice as big as it was last year and there is not been one pest in the garden all year very good technique I have also put a couple of grounding rods on my fruit trees recently waiting to see results on that on another forum I’m on a lot of people are using electroculture with great results there’s definitely something to it

6 Likes