Em1 recepies

Hey guys just getting ready to make some effective microorganisms wondering if anyone has a special recepies (other than adding photo bacteria to the mix) I heard a goat’s milk recepies work well) i may be able to find raw;)

5 Likes

Not sure where you are going here… only because we might be be doing the same things just under different names… I am totally into this topic… I run living soil and bacteria is your friend… I’d love to teach or be taught…

4 Likes

Em1 is a lactic bacteria harvested from the atmosphere.it is a anaerobic bacteria that is a pro biotic. It is the most powerful preventative spray and incoculant imo .it is a Japanese fermentation technique that has been used for milena. I’ll give u a recepies to try in a min lol just gonna roll one;)

5 Likes

anything anaerobic is bad in my mind for plants… I am a certified waste water treatment operator… and anaerobic is bad for that process… anything anaerobic for living soil is bad… that’s how you get your bad stuff into the plants… so this topic is really grabbing my attention… I am not crapping on you… my curiosity is beyond peaked…

3 Likes

So start with a cup of the best organic brown rice you can find and two cups of ro water or distilled and a clean 1l mason jar and combine let set for a cpl mins then shake 80-90 times (more of a swing from side to side action while inverting the bottle) so the rice scrubs any bacteria on rice into the mix. Strain and return to the jar cover with coffee filter and let set till fermentation is complete.you should see scum on top and bottom.probably 5-10 days strain again and put in a 5 gallon bucket and 8 cups of organic milk cover with a air lock let set till fully fermented and remove curd save whey . Store in organic molasses (up to 50/50 for long term storage in your fridge) add photosynthetic bacteria b,4 molasses for extra bang for your buck;)

5 Likes

It’s a highly beneficial bacteria for organic gardening.it also has many other uses.from cleaning to odor control.i use it along with my teas

2 Likes

Give it a quick google you will be impressed;)

3 Likes

I run coconut water in my living soil… you are making a tea and i get it now… molasses molecules are huge and roots can’t absorb them like the refined sugars in coconut water… this is my two cents and am not dumping on your theory… my watering regiment is this for living bacteria…

Day 1 Plain water
Day 2 No watering
Day 3 MBP top-dress watered in with Aloe/Fulvic/Silica (agsil or your silica source of choice)
Day 4 No watering
Day 5 Plain water
Day 6 Neem/Kelp tea
Day 7 No watering
Day 8 Plain water
Day 9 No watering
Day 10 Coconut Water
Day 11 No watering

2 Likes

I’m familiar with no till I’m just running promix ATM but em1 is a powerful preventative spray that can also cure viruses and disease and jumpstart compost and sterilize your grow environment there’s literally hundreds of uses its worth the read

4 Likes

I promise to read it…just have theater today… 50 years old and seeing"The Never Ending Story" live on stage today is my focus… especially at world class theater…

3 Likes

Love the move a real classic ,falcore chasing down the bullies … Fantastic. Well the best of luck my friend , do it justice :wink:

4 Likes

Just know anaerobic is not good…even composting and anaerobic is bad… it’s always about air… it’s death and decay etc… so if I can read and learn something to change my mind… I am in…

3 Likes

Not always some are useful for Gardiner’s trust me you will see;)

3 Likes

Ok quick google search… I use bokashi… saves me a step… can’t be bothered to make as that is taking me away from other focuses… but yes you are correct the stuff is good…

4 Likes

yep… nothing wrong with that process… I appreciate the education… really do… just holding with my living soil regime for now… that might be on the table later…

3 Likes

Any time my friend I’m sure I will need some help yet … Lol;)

4 Likes

Ironically enough I was under the impression that all anaerobic bacteria was bad too but apparently there are some that can be used and have beneficial results

2 Likes

I am doing the same thing with my untoasted malted barley now that I have had time to think about it… making good bacteria…

1 Like

I think my grow room is steril enough to make some em1 probiotics this week.ill get it started so I can use it on the aficionados seeds coming soon.

1 Like