Enlightened's Adventures šŸ‘¹

Thank you @repins12 thats so kind.
It was such a stress ball at the start and caught me off guard plus being at work for the entire time.
Iā€™ve got it sorted.
Getting them in jars with fresh leaf brought them up like they just been cut and started again.
For the last 3 days I been home and I took them out the jars on trays for a few hours in a cool shady spot then back in the jars and then out again etc.
Now drying slowly.
Interesting how I can keep them at this semi moist/dry state using this method.
I just hope that rough start and rapid dry didnā€™t ruin the trichromes or terps or whatever it could ruin.
Time will tell.
Cheers
Quite touch by your offer of support

5 Likes

Wow those photos look amazing of your gold leaf.
Canā€™t wait. @Enlightened420

3 Likes

There some pretty cool named strains there @Enlightened420 .
Lights out Larry for instance

5 Likes

Too many orders were not making it through customs.
Like some of my seeds can be the 2nd or 3rd attempt.
They have a outlet in Australia cause my last lot had a Melbourne stamp on it. And the date was like 3 months earlier.
So the replacements never arrived but the originals did.
My last order wedding cake and Durban poison never arrived they resent it still no luck in the end they refunded my money.
Incredible people to work with really.
But thats why they stopped wasnā€™t just my story either
Was happening a lot with nz orders.
Shame really.
Customs too sharp at our boarder.
@Enlightened420

6 Likes

Its an interesting way of starting your girls there with the inner ring inside the cup im guessing it is @Enlightened420

3 Likes

I like the idea of not transplanting,
so I thought I would give these a growā€¦

We shall see how they grow,
Iā€™m reserving judgement until I see proof of the pudding.

Edit: Wrong pic.

9 Likes

Be good to have the outcome of the tasting.

5 Likes

Must be a little bakedā€¦lol I spent about 2 minutes trying to swipe that picture rightā€¦ LMAO

10 Likes

:rofl: how do I get on that level,
another cup of mj Joe it is :v:

11 Likes

Thanks to a scheduled power outage (which I was unaware of)
Mrs knew about it, but she was on the coast all weekend, so I came home from work to fried babies, Iā€™m thinking probably 50% that wonā€™t bounce back.
It ainā€™t pretty, but Iā€™ve seen worse :man_facepalming:

13 Likes

My friend makes the most amazing medicated coffees, he adds his medicated oil to whip cream and adds first run maple syrup and whips the cream use like sugar and cream/ painkiller/time waster

12 Likes

Mmmmm medicated coffeeā€¦
Sounds deliciously inebriating

10 Likes

Oh nooooo Sorry about ur babies Oreo. Dang.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for your loss My Brother :cry:

7 Likes

No idea why it took me so long to find this, but Iā€™m here now. Sorry about the little ones. Some of them still look super healthy, though.

6 Likes

@Enlightened420 i use these always. There the easiest way to transplant.

I got 2 on the left side of the pic. They wick moisture into soil well if your doing bottom watering also.

6 Likes

Oh no. Thats tragic news about the power outage and seedling damage
Hope they can pull through @Enlightened420

6 Likes

Man no one likes to hear that although out of them little ones in the pic maybe 4 or 5 donā€™t look the best but I still have high hopes for yaā€¦I wouldnā€™t count them out just yet. Who doesnā€™t like a good challenge when it comes to the sick and dying. lol :wilted_flower:

15 Likes

Words to live by My LoCoRock Brother!! Donā€™t give up till the fat lady sings!! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

12 Likes

Iā€™m with Loco and Dā€¦you gonna pull those girls through the ditchā€¦even if its by their trichsā€¦:v::sunglasses:

8 Likes