Enlightened's Adventures šŸ‘¹

My cup is emptyā€¦ Therefore it can eternally be refilled.

ā€œIf one comes to thee full of knowledge,
listen and heed, for wisdom is all.
Keep thou not silent when evil is spoken, for Truth like the sunlight shines above all.ā€

Anybody know where this comes from, without googling?..

5 Likes

@kkustom something to contribute,
or perhaps just something on your mind?

2 Likes

Sounds Shakespeare timeframe.

I am not enough well read.

3 Likes

Actually I would be highly surprised if someone recognised it, except maybe S.Florida.Swampman, that dude is deep @oldguyā€¦

Good night all, rest well (My world)

:v::green_heart::pray:

8 Likes

My brother. He is deep indeed.
Extremely well read.
Have a great night my enlightened brother.
Be well.
:v::pray::heart:

6 Likes

Whatā€™s up Chrisā€¦ Iā€™m Gary, if you didnā€™t already know that. Nice to meet you :v:

6 Likes

Nice meeting you brotherā€¦:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

@Enlightened420ā€¦ hehehe I have so much on my mind its scary to me sometimes. But I like reading and learning I guess I am just a shy introvert. You are all so eloquentā€¦

5 Likes

Sometimes to find something your seeking you need to stop looking! Itā€™s important to not only know but understand that all things in nature have a spirit. Rocks, trees, insects, plants,etcā€¦its through our spirit (not to be confused with soul) that we learn to listen to all the spirits around us. Only then do those spirits acknowledge our understanding and begin to teach us.

6 Likes

I[quote=ā€œkkustom, post:49, topic:38681ā€]
I am just a shy introvert
[/quote]

I feel you. Iā€™m much the same way.

Hello everyone. I feel like Iā€™m cheating on my other forum. But I do like the things here the other is missing.

So Iā€™m pretty stoned right now having eaten a gummy bear and just smoked some NYC diesel. And working on an IPA as well. Iā€™m in a good spot.

I was listening to Vermont public radio earlier and they had a old interview with (Timothy Leary and more broadly talked about therapy using psychedelics. Very interting show. That brought me back to when I was younger and spent a few weekends in Amsterdam. Tripped hard. I was a rookie at smoking and tripping. What a great time. The highs the lows the just straight up weird was the weekend. When we bought the mushrooms it came with a little piece of paper. It went on to say that I was going to experience many different things. It said relax and enjoy the trip and remember the thoughts and digest them a few days after. It was amazing. I felt so connected to everything and especially those with me. I feel like tripping may have changed my trajectory in life and allowed me to be a better human being.

Iā€™m not a religious man but I get a similar feeling being at a church. The positive energy of people being together and happy. I donā€™t remember feeling that before I tripped.

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing all,
Time is pulling me away, but Iā€™ll return after work.

:v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Hope your work day goes well friend!:grinning:

4 Likes

Socrates is one of my favorites actorsā€¦he was great Iā€™m bill n tedā€™sā€¦ LoL have the new beans come @Enlightened420 they seem to fall right into the water when goodies show up in the mail for me. Excited to see some wisdoms dropped I am!?

8 Likes

Thats where my revelation came fromā€¦ very awesome share! Welcome to growers network!

5 Likes

socrates-rocks

5 Likes

Welcome @kkustom, no need to be shy here my friend, my thread is your minds playgroundā€¦

I loved that movie :laughing: Bill n Tedā€™s rocked, havenā€™t seen the new one tho.
Whatā€™s kracken @LoCoRocK?

@kdawg, this is very close to my personal beliefs, welcome to Weirdville

Shindig and slym3r tripping the 1st time for me also opened my mind, although I almost lost it completely on a psilocybin overdose at Nimbinā€¦

Had a great day, thanks @Zeus

Time to chill and get baked :v:

11 Likes

I loved the og bill and Ted!!! I saw the new one and it just wasnā€™t as good but it did give me some laughs. And I love this thread brought back a good mushroom memory for meā€¦ I was in San juanillo c.r. we had all eaten a special pizza with shrooms and I couldnā€™t stop laughing. Was laying on the floor of the rancho looking at the roof admiring the workmanship of the palm fronds. And laughing so much!!! I miss my old lifeā€¦but appreciate the fact I am still here breathing. Love to you all.

7 Likes

@LoCoRocK just saw your avatar Captain Caveman !!! Loved that cartoon as a kid. Omg I am gonna hear his call all day in my headā€¦ hehehe thx

5 Likes

Very coolā€¦lol yeah Cavey Wavey had a big role in my Sunday morning routine. My favorite toon by far and just about nails personality too. Iā€™m a bit of a wild child so.ibe been told.

5 Likes

Funnyā€¦ I was the only wild child my momma hadā€¦ all bros and sisters super straight i am middle of the pac. Casey and Sigmund were my favorite. Still are when I can catch em. Smoke a fat one and enjoy!!!

4 Likes