Enquiry about best company to buy fem seeds

Hello I have grew from clones before but never from seeds so I’m coming here to ask for some help please. I want feminised seeds and I am in Spain.

I want to know the following please;

Would you recommend any specific seeds company?

Would you avoid any specific seed companies?

Thanks

2 Likes

@automatik. He has good genetics just gotta see if he can get them to spain safely without hassles. Chitownseeds.com

5 Likes

Greetings. Welcome to the growers network.

You have many to choose from. You have automatic who is a member here.

You have a company in Spain named seedsman.

You have so many. I am quite sure you will get many responses on this subject.

4 Likes

Hey I know that @automatik guy he’s cool has wonderful very uplifting strains and yes welcome to growers networks we have a bunch of wonderful people here just ask them :joy:
Need anything just ask my friend and have a wonderful night :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Check out CSI Humboldt, Bloom Seed Co, Archive Seedbank, and Souvenir Seed Company…they all make good fems. Breeder Direct Seed Co is a good spot to find seeds. Archive just started their own website for seed sales. Bloom can be found through many different vendors, Oregon Elite Seeds and Rocky Mountain Seeds usually have bloom in stock. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. A friend told me about DNA genetics seeds company would anyone agree they are good? Or do you disagree?

2 Likes

@automatik runs chitownseeds.com based out of chicago. Fast freindly service and most alw a ys get some kind of freebie

2 Likes

:100: :100: :100: :100: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: good morning

3 Likes

Morning mrs T. How u be this morning ??

2 Likes

ready to take on a new day. how is your pain?

2 Likes

No so bad but not so good either. Its tolerable to walk for a while but still kills my knee. I still feel like my femur bone is twisted not in place right lol

2 Likes

dang it. i was hoping you were all better

2 Likes

Nah talked to doc yseterday well nurse supposed to call me back and once again no calls back or anything.

2 Likes

Bout to just file UE and see wher e it takes me til the mri or something

2 Likes

that my friend is the way of it. i am waiting on new tests too, but if they take too long you can always bypass insurance and scheduling by going thru the emergency room. i am saving that card lol

2 Likes

Well if he dont pick up soon thats my choice to dobalso emergency. Maybe they can fix it then.

2 Likes

Im gonna getvoff this fellas page so not clogging it up. See u on urs

3 Likes

sure is a darn shame to have to find ways around the system that you pay for

3 Likes