ENTER NOW for chance to Win FREE GroBucket self-watering grow kit!

Hummmm, well I always go with an indica dominate strain. Maybe 9 Pound Hammer or landrace kush…

3 Likes

White Widow! In my experience, it does really well topped under a scrog. Nice monster colas!

2 Likes

Forum stomper by mephisto genetics i like to use a light that throws off some uva and uvb close to the end of flower it does wonders for the frost factor if used a few hrs at a time too long will damage the plants severely so research before you try

3 Likes

Purple haze and Grandaddy Purple.
…No matter how long you’ve grown it’s still a learning process.

4 Likes

Motorbreath. The best tip I can give out is keep your soil moist not wet

4 Likes

Sounds like most women…'cept for the spray part :wink:

4 Likes

Love growing anything MAC…

2 Likes

Chocolope coco coir is a great medium if u have problem with pest

2 Likes

Any of the “Breathes” … Have fun growing and learning :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::call_me_hand:t3: be nice :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@carriezrun
I won these last giveaway.
The wife is trying one out

5 Likes

MAC Mircle Alien Cookies, using sand and organic pesticides to try to control a fungus gnat issue. If you know a better way that is not more insects let me know, thanks.

2 Likes

These look Great!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS OlyBoy, you’re our Winner!!

Just message me your shipping address and I’ll get your GroBucket growing kit in the mail to you tomorrow. I’m excited to get your feedback and see your success if you’d be willing to share your GroBucket growing experience and photos (no worries, if not).

Thanks to EVERYONE for playing along. I’ll keep you posted when we have another Giveaway!

5 Likes

Yaaay! Thank you!

I like what @nacho151 has growing in his and I just thought those looked cool to try.

4 Likes

@OlyBoy a lot less work after you figure out how much water and nutrients the strain that’s growing in them use.

2 Likes

Congrats.
The wife just started using the ones we won

4 Likes

Favorite strain is do-si-dos and my favorite technique is let and scrog

2 Likes