ENTER NOW for chance to Win FREE GroBucket self-watering grow kit!

Hey, we’re having another GroBucket grow kit giveaway!

Every so often, a GroBucket kit gets returned in perfectly good unused condition. The box may no longer be perfect, but we’ll make sure the grow kit inside is brand-new. If you win, we’ll slap a new shipping label on it and send it your way.

If you’re interested in entering to win a FREE 3-pack GroBucket growing system:

• Post below telling us your favorite cannabis variety to grow and any growing tips you’d like to share
  • We’ll have a random drawing one week from today, May 4, 2021 (entry cut-off midnight PST May 3rd)
  • You must be US resident
  • You must be 21+ years old

GroBucket How-to

11 Likes

@sssportsmfg I thought you might be interested.

4 Likes

@Hydro @MrBlue @bobette

:green_heart: Afghani :green_heart:

5 Likes

@repins12 and @Olcoot if you’re interested

5 Likes

Old school kush :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

6 Likes

Anything Purple! Kush,Urkle…:purple_heart::green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Original Blueberry or bubblegum. The only tips I have is experiment and never give up.

5 Likes

Did I do that…

2 Likes

Do what???:thinking::woman_shrugging: @Slym3r

3 Likes

2af1a849879b29bf0781d50e0e506630b3f50d66e8faec87e4087269ed9d4f00

3 Likes

Any mutant strain, freakshow, suprafreak, duck foot, stealth fighter, berry freak etc. :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Purple haze is the favorite as of lately.

Consistance is key for all types of growing.

3 Likes

I love growing mystery seeds! I love the discovery!

3 Likes

White widow… always a winner.

4 Likes

Sunset Sherbert. And the only tip I can think of now, is for indoor growers to grow at least a one plant outdoors (if it’s safe to do so) using natural light just to observe how your plant grows differently.

7 Likes

I like the GMO or even White Widow

3 Likes

All of them. Big ones, small ones, mutants, normals, smelly, no smell, five,nine,thirteen fingers, green, purple, black ones… All of them.

Always carry a lighter! Lol best tip ever!

4 Likes

Hey Nacho ! Thanks for the heads up. I think I am going to go back to my old tried and true, but larger Radicle air bags. Just got 6 7 gal Radicle bags a couple of days ago. I used to have some of the self watering pots and had house plants in them, I just never really cared for them. I know technology has come a long way, especially with new mediums like Coir. Back when I had the self watering pots there was no such thing as coir for growing. May have been available to people in the know, but back then I had never heard of coco coir. Plus I have my first time used hydro system in plants right now and more bags, pots and buckets than Carter has liver pills !! lol. If I got them they would wind up in a corner of the basement for a good long while. So I will stay out of this and give ya’all a better chance !!

5 Likes

Hindu kush is my all time favorite!! Would love a chance with these buckets!!!

5 Likes

okdapoko gold Afghanistan Skunk,It a learning process,You will learn so many different things as your grow goes on.They like music,and to be talked to and sprayed

3 Likes