Excommunicato's Journal

@htowngrower check it out

5 Likes

Nice them babes sprouting up

2 Likes

Week 4 update. The smell has just started it faint but still present.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Your girls are looking good!

5 Likes

Week 5, should I be worrying about the leaves changing?

10 Likes

What you think @happilyretired @mrwonderful @HawkMan @PreyBird1.

3 Likes

LOL I am not in the same league as the others but I’d guess the classic; (slight) Nitrogen deficiency. They don’t look to bad if it isn’t getting worse.

Like I said, I am just a newbie with lots of opinions so wait until one of the real growers comes along .

3 Likes

I think you need to defoliate. I think you needed to defoliate two weeks ago actually. You have a lot of flowers buried underneath those leaves. I would definitely selectively remove some of them if it was my plant. That’s a nice color fade going on though usually comes towards the end of flower with larger temperature swings and cooler temperatures. You might want to bump up the feeding a little bit till the end.

8 Likes

Ok…I’m not going to to lie @happilyretired I haven’t defoliated much because I my first grow I defoliated too much and killed my yields. What would you recommend? Just expose the flowers? And everyone lower?

@mrwonderful you’re verified with me, I’d honestly respect your opinion on any subject.

5 Likes

Also I just bumped them up a little bit with the nutrients. I just didn’t want to burn them by feeding them too much.

5 Likes

When your plant gets to be on the verge of too much you get burnt tips on your leaves. That’s your warning sign not to go anymore. I would start moving leaves to the side and see what’s underneath if there’s buds underneath that are light green and not getting enough light remove The leaf. I just got done trimming my plants. They are about 2 1/2 weeks. I just posted it you can go look at my journal.

9 Likes

Thanks alot. I appreciate that man.

6 Likes

11 Likes

@happilyretired definitely needed a trim. Didn’t realize how many flower sites I had…:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: I didn’t defoliate because I didn’t want to hurt my babies.

4 Likes

You can get rid of all them yellow ones at the bottom and them big giant ones at the top. Don’t cut a half a leaf off cut the stem get rid of the whole thing.

7 Likes

Ok. I’ll get them off of there.

Also I was looking one of my other plants is this a pollen sack?

7 Likes

It’s compost now that fucker hermied.

7 Likes

Yep it hermied. Can be genetics or could be environment stress. That causes herms. But there is a product called optic foliar switch. It stops the herm. Kills the male flowers by making them shrivel. And reverts it to female only. Sometimes its worth it to save all the time and effort already invested into the plant. The plants look tad dry. :man_shrugging:im late to the party. Been at work all day.

8 Likes

NO – if anything remove the lower yellow and a few that are a bit higher – generally at this point in flower indicated that your plant has/is using all the P&K amonts ro indicates you overfeeding them . what is your feeding program ? Let them turn, Again – "once one see’s a plant issue you are all ready 2 week behind in fixing it - if you want to do something just feed good old h2o !!! plants are OK

4 Likes