Exotic Genetix

Has anyone here grown seeds from Exotic Genetix? I’m wondering if they are worth the price for them. Thank you in advance for any feedback.

13 Likes

Only heard good things about EG. Haven’t tried them myself but will. You could watch a few youtube videos on them maybe. They are definitely on my (grow)bucketlist!

Oh and btw, I want to try their Cherry Cosmo. Friends say it is DOPE.

12 Likes

They just did a new drop on the 26th. Around 6 new strains $150 for six fems.

Prey told me about the drop. I picked up two six packs.

What can I say I’m a seed junkie lol

Marty

13 Likes

I run Exotic all the time. Always worth it

15 Likes

Yep I’ve been looking for a super dank strain for a long time, hope one of these will be, then I’ll clone from there on out.

Marty

10 Likes

The ones I’ve seen well …let me clarify… I’ve only seen their advertising pictures…look real dank but scrawny compared to the Ethos I grow currently.

8 Likes

running this cross made with their stuff

Mr. Clean (Exotic Genetix) x MAC V2 (Capulator)

I will post photos

all the best

Dequilo

8 Likes

Just ordered Exotic Genetix Yikes, ( Lemon Cherry Gelato x Falcon 9 ). They just dropped their Falcon 9 line this week.

8 Likes

Looks good…have your seen the promo photos of it?

Heres the club release info, this is not my info Cut and paste.

Mother : Lemon Cherry Gelato
Reversal : Falcon-9
Family : 70/30 Indica
Sex : Feminized
Growing Conditions : Multi-Topped Bush
Height : Medium
Flowering Time : 56-63 Days
Yield : Heavy
Description : Behold…Yikes!!! This lady is a real palette pleaser! With the heavy Lemon Cherry Gelato influence, she will hit you right in the nose and tongue with a real summer fruit terp intensity! Coupled with the falcon, she presents a twist of fuels and starbursty terp that you not only smell but heavily taste as well! Multi top this lady to get her branches busting upward and outward. I saved this lady for last but never the least as her terps and beautifully autumn colored nuggets are truly something special. Welcome to a wild and crazy world of terps Ladies & Gents!

12 Likes

I was waiting for Doggo to jump in :upside_down_face: :wink:

6 Likes

Of all in the release that one and Black Patronus would be my selections.

6 Likes

Sounds good. Will check out. I think my next order wil be a box of Sol’s garden tho. You pulled me across.

6 Likes

hang on, I can get you 15%… use sfcdoggydog at checkout…solfire gardens… No, I didnt I’ll go hunt it out.

7 Likes

Cheers mate! Mad dog. Doggy dog. Seen Nacho’s meme? Pretty good…

6 Likes

Yes @Dog_Fart1, the number one reason I got it. I hope it actually shows those colors. We’ll see in September, haha.

6 Likes

Cool, didn’t know if where you scored it had the photos, some banks just do box info.

5 Likes

Exotic Genetix – Trilogy * Trilogy »»» The Cube x Triple OG

I have some feminized ones or F2s someone made

need to try these :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah buddy, heres a couple shot for you…neither of these are mine…

10 Likes

nice none the less :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, thought I’d dig up some examples for you so you can see what you have there. Enjoy those bad bitches.

7 Likes