Experienced grower needed for grow operation in Europe

Hello growersnetwork,

We are looking for an experienced grower who is taking a leading role in our grow operation in Portugal.

We want to grow in a sealed environment greenhouse and most likely hydroponically(Rockwhool).
We will hold Motherplants and start from clones.

Experience in legal grow operations is preferred but not a necessity, if you can prove you skills and knowledge with some references.

10 Likes

Hello,

I’m interested but I’d need to know a whole lot more about your operation first.

3 Likes

Hello Maralti,

thanks you for your Message.
Of course we can discuss the Project in Detail.
I would suggest that we organize a Meeting.

Please send me some possible Times via Email, so I can send you an invite.

Best regards

4 Likes

What is the operation size in sq. m. ? I might be able to help find a good person, depending on the scale.

4 Likes

Hello! Can you tell me more about your setup and licensing? I do freelance cultivation work in Spain so I could be available!

2 Likes

this would be better, safer, cheaper than in a country out of the US way too much unrest in all countries for outside investments

2 Likes

Привет териториально нахожусь в кёнигсберге, имею огромный опыт в сфере выращивания марихуанны более 15 лет на нелегальной работе хотелось бы найти что то стоящее и подходящее для жизни.

Hello, I am located in Koenigsberg, I have vast experience in the field of growing marijuana for more than 15 years, I would like to find something worthwhile and suitable for life at illegal work.

1 Like