Extra Cloner

Does anyone have an extra cloner they can donate short onn cash due to this corona mess.

1 Like

Drop ur cuttings in solos with baggie on average couple weeks make sure u cut drain holes put a baggie over top i cut as many as i need whenever i need leave in a warm spot u can even do straight water with baggie or in soil with or without hormones i put in a tote with ph’d water

4 Likes

Put your clones in a glas jar and add a airstone with a pump to oxidise the water.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Check my clones

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Different things work well in place of cloners personally just never wanted to spend alot so i built water cloners and whatever i could think my first clones were my best i broke a stalk and cloned out of desperation got all to do very well in just water green healthy and growing throughout never could repeat tho so i played until i figured a way that worked for me i had no luck with pods happy growing we are an inventive bunch

4 Likes

i just use a glass cup with water :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Back in the day we used to use egg cartons fill each hole with water with just a normal light bulb, clones couldn’t be huge, but it worked like a charm.

1 Like

all you need to grow healthy roots is warm bottom of your cloner and a proper humidity. all those chemical boosters are a waste imho

2 Likes