Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Extraction and Distillation

Hi guys,

Been a member of the forum a long time now and have gotten some excellent contacts/tips.

I wanted to first introduce myself. I am a lawyer from California looking to capitalize in new market, specifically, Extraction.

My equipment list is fairly extensive, and our financial backing is quite sound. That being said, the last item I’m really looking to narrow down is a distillation machine. I’m looking at the LS-SPK-12EG2 but am not sold on it.

Any tips or recommendations would be great!

Josh
[email protected]

7 Likes

Hey there @JonesFarmsCA! Thanks for being here and starting the conversation! Sounds like a great topic.

I’m going to tag @ProcessorOwners, @ProcessorEmployee , @LabOwner, and @LabEmployees to see if someone has some insight on this topic.

Let’s help Josh out, GNET!

5 Likes

Thank you! Can’t wait to get the topic rolling! So many questions with extraction!

4 Likes

Hey @JonesFarmsCA, nice to meet you. Our equipment mainly focuses on the extraction process itself vs post-processing, but if there’s anything I can answer for you please let me know.

CK

6 Likes

our company is looking into an Ethos 4 and i have the same similar questions? what is the most efficient device for making distillate that is both permit able and profitable?

4 Likes

@ProcessorEmployee and @ProcessorOwners and @ExtractionEquip may all be able to answer this question the best.

1 Like

Also JWC Environmental for Extraction equipment @ https://www.jwce.com/application/hemp-oil-extraction/

4 Likes

Wondering what HEMP growers typically do when after testing, they find that the THC levels are too high - (yes it’s a newbie question) - but, I’d really like to know what growers typically use to distill before retesting? Thanks

6 Likes

This is a great question, @MonsterGrow! I’ll tag some @GrowOpEmployees, @growopowners and @mastergrowers, what do you do when your hemp crop tests too high in THC?

4 Likes

I’ve got some options for you if your still in the market!

JG

2 Likes