Fabricator

Hello, I’m new here, and kinda of just scratching an itch I’ve had for a while now. I am a machine and product designer in the pharmaceutical world and have a great deal of experience fabricating and designing machines to increase production, quality, Automation and more. with an army of Resources and machines I would love to collaborate with some industry leaders looking to stamp there name on a product or machine that could change the game. If you have an idea or think you know how something can be improved, or whatever I’d love to hear it. Collaborating and building cool shit is my passion and the marijuana industry I think could benefit from all that the pharma world already does really well. Utilizing state of the art 3d software I could design and build a prototype and see where it goes. So basically what I’m saying is I will help make your product for You, and in return when you sell it I get to build the machines for you to sell. I don’t necessarily care about the product, I just want to build awesome equipment for an awesome industry And if that someone is you, and we can work together to build something sweet, we both win. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks for your time.

3 Likes