6 Likes

Wow, mesmerizing :star_struck:

1 Like

Is that a living soil grow w blue mat?

1 Like

it’s a soiless mix. No animal, bi-products, or waste material :+1:
It’s the same medium i’ve been using for 5-6 year

3 Likes

*it’s reusable indefinitely (i’ve been recycling the same medium for over 5years)
Its texture make it shake right off the roots, Best stuff money can buy in my experience (grows the cleanest product you can grow)

2 Likes

Do u till the beds or do no till ?

Hey hoppie : )    
I usually pull the plants out(they pull up and shake the medium off rather easy, taking most of the roots with it)    Than I will put the clone right back in.

After the second run, I empty the medium into a big tote and sift out any left over roots and fill the pots back up    ( if you want to leave it in the pots you can put enzymes in and let them sit for a bit to break down the roots)
 The medium is granular and separates from roots easily 

P.S. That is the first bed i’ve ever used, usually i use pots (but ran out of pots and had 6 rootbound plants in 6L pots) So i built that bed for them.
I liked the bed, working great so far : )

4 Likes

The Dank moving along Day 41

4 Likes

1 Month of growth directly after the rooted clones were transplanted on Oct 6th, without the use of c02

3 Likes

Day 43 flower ( will start a 8-13 day water only in 2 days)

3 Likes

The Blurple, seems to have brought out the Purple

2 Likes

Nice buds! And lots of them! :crazy_face:

:+1: Thanks

Day 46 , Gonna Be pure water only from now on
(the reZ went dry 2 days ago, i put in more water to let it go another day) So it only got bottom fed water and water nutrients were left in the rez yesterday

3 Likes

Hypnotizing, reminds me of a sea anemone…

Lol, i had to look that up, The skunk #1 pheno i have is different looking that’s for sure. The leaves look and feel very “rugged” to me , grows short and compact with wild looking chunky rock hard flowers :skunk:

1 Like

Wild characteristics, grows slow, stout, low amount of pistils and dense starfished shaped buds
(week 3)
look at the different colored pistils early on , white, light brown, and purple. killer strain

2 Likes

Nice frost developing there…! :drooling_face:

image [quote=“kapouic, post:35, topic:26958, full:true”]
Hypnotizing, reminds me of a sea anemone…
[/quote]

Sorry I had to! :rofl:

2 Likes

Looking good and healthy! Healthy and Good @rickles!

1 Like