Fast Growing Cannabis - Skunk#1 - Blue Dream

Thanks man, learn something new everyday, sea facts

2 Likes

Look up Coral reef feeding, you’ll be amazed how it looks like trichomes reaching out…

The plants are always healthy, I rarely see any deficiencies pop up
Only one that popped up was right after i transplanted the rooted cuttings, they needed a cal/mag because im on well water)
I just worry about environment (temp/humidity/air flow/ light intensity)
Everything else is set it and forget it :+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely brother! Those environmental issues are constants. Not until recently, until coming here to GN, have I been able to get some really good tips on how to better monitor and manage those issues.

1 Like

Holy shit! Yeah, they look just like trichomes. Pretty cool!

See, that’s what happens if you leave me alone with plenty of weed and some nature documentaries!

1 Like

seaweed, fire it up!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Is it the kind of weed that must be smoked in a water bong? :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Shit, I’m ready to join you! Lol

2 Likes

Nothing but straight filtered well water from now on (no pH’ing), hit it with water from the top on Dec 9th and Dec 11th
Day 48 flower
First signs of browning trichs

Skunk #1

5 Likes

There you go again with those crazy trichomes… Nice work and nice pictures! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Day 49, first signs of a fade

4 Likes

Day 51, 1 week into flush

skunk#1 table

5 Likes

Sk #1 mom

5 Likes

Fade setting in quick

5 Likes

That’s some serious frost, bravo!

2 Likes

You sir have a great journal… one question what do you use to that thise pictures of the trichs

1 Like

Thanks! , the last pic was just my cell phone (samsung s6) zoomed in. The closer trich pics from last week was just the cell phone stacked with a 35x zoom lens

4 Likes

I got to get one of those … my note 10 would take get pictures with one of those

2 Likes

Which one is frostier?[poll type=multiple results=always min=0 max=2]

• The bag seed (blue dream or wedding cake)
  • Skunk #1
    [/poll]

Bag Seed (its either blue dream or wedding cake)

Skunk # 1

5 Likes