Favorite packaging

What is your favorite packaging? Do you have a local dispensary or retailer who has amazing packaging or branding or artwork you want to share? What’s the worst packaging you have seen (ziplock sandwich back excluded :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)? Show me your package!

1 Like

I prefer the bottles over the lil zipper bags. The pre rolled tube i got from one was like a bottle…had to push down and twist instead of jus squeezing the sides. The square bottles/tubes are… different to say the least. A lil tricky to open but neat looking.

3 Likes

I agree! They are cool looking and they pack nicely into boxes for storage, but for a patient with arthritis or fine motor issues, getting your hands on your medicine can be next to impossible! Thanks for sharing, @irelandsheena! Do you have a favorite cannabis brand? What packaging do they use?

1 Like

Still tryin everything out…havent found a favorite “brand”(?) But so far my fave dispensary encourages you to recycle by offering “discounts” for bringing x# of bottles back! They get ‘green’ points in my book! They also grow/process their own in house strains. They have a varied containers but NO bags for flower only bottles. They do however have a nifty “ziploc” type that the zipper actually locked and i thought that was a great idea. Like the tab snapped into a hole amd you had to squeeze tgese things together.on the back…child proof for sure!

2 Likes

Child proof zip lock sounds interesting for sure.

2 Likes