Feeding Autos

I’m only a few weeks into my first grow and thought I’d start simple with autoflowers. I have 3 AK47 autos.
Well, my plants are not even 3 weeks since sprouting and 2 have already shown the early stages of flowering. Since I’m only 2 weeks into the feeding schedule… I’m gonna want to start flower nutes but the schedule doesn’t have me switch til week 5… How do I adjust? if i just jump ahead on the schedule my EC is gonna jump pretty high pretty fast. do i use week 5 nutes and week 3 EC?

8 Likes

Pretty sure @Slym3r just ran some autos he didnt feed them at all for 4 weeks just ph’d water. Autos can be pretty touchy.

5 Likes

Hello @toker78

Hello and welcome to the Growers Network Family. We are very glad you are here with us now. You couldn’t come at a better time than now! Lol. The community will help you out, if you so desire any assistance.

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

6 Likes

I switched from BAS organic grows to: Fox farm DIRTY DOZEN + FF wholly Mackerel and FF Kelp Me Kelp You

I am experiencing ugly leaves at times, I just remove as soon as I see it. Had beautiful leaves with organic grows but smaller yields then salt based liquid feeds. I also DO NOT miss fungus gnats, these bassturds are a problem in organic grow cycles. Just a nuisance but anything that stresses me gets eliminated eventually.

5 Likes

Welcome to site !!!
here is the growth cycle of auto’s:
Vegation Stage - weeks 1-3
Flower stage - weeks 4-12
Remember no matter what you do or feed they (autos’) are on their own “life” cycle and one can do nothing about it Believe Advanced Nutrients has an Auto nutrient and even one for Kush strains

4 Likes