Feline Consumption of Pot Leaves

My cat absolutely LOVES cannabis leaves. Every time I leave the grow room, he is waiting for me just outside the door. As soon as I come out, he starts asking for a leaf. I’ve begun giving him one small leaf each day, which he immediately devours in seconds. This won’t harm him at all, correct?

4 Likes

Correct. :+1:
A daily leaf won’t hurt at all. :v:

4 Likes

One of our cats LOVES them too :slight_smile: nothing to worry about. If he gets greedy then he will throw up from over eating, but its seriously helped with his tremors.

4 Likes

Most mammals have cannabinoid receptors in there brain… He likes the way it feels after consuming them… My dog absolutely loves eating leaves and small flowers… It’s beneficial for them as well… No worries just like it is with you… You can never OD off weed… Just a bad stomach ache after the munchies lol

4 Likes

It smells, and they do like greens, so try growing catnip, along side, that’s what I do it keeps kitties occupied.
Also, I have wheatgrass, and a 10x20 tray with regular grass, a mini-lawn. They graze on it. Usually, just a little, it helps them with hairballs.
The reason to avoid Canna, is if they like it too much, your plants can get eaten!