Female plants turned hermie

So I a lot of my buddies are having the same issue as me… our feminized seeds turned hermie plants. We live in various cities around Toronto, anyone else this happened too?

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve created stresses on your plants that caused them to herm. Are you and your friends keeping a pretty stable environment for your plants?

3 Likes

Plants usually only go hermie if they’re being stressed by light or water issues. Most of the time it’s messing with the light cycle or turning lights on to work in your tent during the dark cycle. I use a green light if I have to do that. The fact that it’s happening to you and your buddies is kinda weird. Did you all get your seeds from the same supplier?

2 Likes

Well I thought I was keeping a good environment! But than again I was growing outdoor, and I live in a subdivision so my neighbours are pretty close… I just find it really messed that all my friends are having the same issue… yes we did actually get them from the same seed bank. Not the same breeder tho

2 Likes

Do you have any street lights or motion lights that might be interfering with the light cycle?

You guys need this.! I highly recommend you use this asap. It will dry up the male flowers in 1 day. ![Resized_20190918_191111|243x500](upload://9POe89VMNOahxben5Ms5SZIW64m.jpeg
Turns hermies back to female

Ok so yes, we’ll the neighbours have some lights on in the back which gives light into my backyard. So I see how they got stressed… now with that optic spray my plants have full blown seeds you think the will eliminate them? I was just gonna harvest and make some rso or extract

1 Like

No seeds are there to stay. But it wull stop the developement of more.

1 Like