Femanizing pollen and seeds. And an STS how to!

I have no idea whats causing mine, the other day was the first one i experienced as an adult that i wasnt on my own. I thought last year i was suffering from black-outs. Who knows anymore but got neurologist on the 23rd.

Prey is a tough cat, hes here for a reason.

6 Likes

Hope they can sort it out bro

He definitely is a tough one bro

6 Likes

I couldnt handle that what hes been through physically and mentally. His soul is deffo anchored and hes doing gods work.
I hope they sort, just means more pills to pop. More things to go wrong later in life from long term bad affects of medications. The body will always try and find balance. I’ll have to make sacrifices and bite my lip with doctors.

5 Likes

Gotta keep on making us some good genetics… @Preybird

7 Likes

Agree on that one @MrMonkey420

Would be hard bro

Yea bro only thing wrong with pills all the shit that happens later in life

7 Likes

Always look on the bright side of life i think Prey is telling me. Hes saying " Shut up moaning young boy and live ya life" if ya die ya die.

7 Likes

Lol take it how you wish man! There were times i was in so much pain i cried. And i can take a lot of pain. I dont take pain pills. So for me to actually cry its got to be some special pain!

7 Likes

I went down that road of pain pills back 2010. Never again. 6yrs of my life wasted to them.

Weed is the natural answer for pain and stress. I can see why now, you have such a love for this plant. I knew you was in a motorbike crash i wasnt sure if it was on track at first.
Have you raced?

7 Likes

Yes i used to race a lot and i started riding when i was 5yrs old. On a tube frame lawn mower bike like this one.

I started getting into drag racing in 1988 and then sport bikes/bullet bikes/crotch rockets were just coming out. But they were only 600cc and 750cc bikes. Liter bikes didnt exist. But back then i weighed 90 lbs and i was one fast kid! My 91’ kawasaki ninja 600R would go 165mph! The highway patrol had the weak ass for mustang gt 5.0 that did like 150mph. But my low weight to power ratio was what made me crazy fast!. I have also been to race school 13 times. I used to hold a provisional novice race liscence for masters of the mountains here in my state. I was in a “B” race group. So i was pretty good on the track and never had a track crash! Man i miss riding!

This was my bike in 1991. So fun so fast haha!

7 Likes

Thats some dangerous speeds bro, that would scare the crap out of me. Properly why ive never been in to Motorbikes. Loved racing quadbikes as a kid. I used to always try and steal the quadbike but released they only had so much petrol to last 10mins or however long the times where.
My dad always said he’d build me and brother a Go-cart out of lawnmower parts. Fat people on go-carts have slow starts hahaha :laughing:
I wad like a stick as a kid proper under weight. I never stayed still.

Glad youve found peace :v: in the garden of wonderment :pray: :sparkles:

Sometimes sitting still is hard work :confused: :sleepy:
I know the feeling i was the same as a kid, got me into loads of shit! Ive only just calmed down and got my act together. I’m still as lost as i was lol

6 Likes

zx10 emmigration down parley way_4
zx10 emmigration down parley way_1
zx10 emmigration down parley way_2

A few gifs i made of my riding at 150-170mph

11 Likes

I know why your a breeder… because you’ve got Big Balls! Thats crazy :crazy_face:but awesome atvthe same time bro!

7 Likes

Wise man our @PreyBird1

6 Likes

Understand this @PreyBird1 i got high pain tolerance but when i cry my wife knows i am in a deep pain

6 Likes

Very nice bike @PreyBird1

I love bikes wife wont let me have one said i to crazy to ride a bike

That’s pretty much me to got into shitloads of trouble when i was younger been out of trouble 13yrs i am 44yrs old now so calmed down abit still lost as ever tho but the garden keeps me busy and out of trouble just stick to myself these days

7 Likes

Heavy with child.

9 Likes

Now were talking! Nice job!

9 Likes

Nice play on letters faux sho.

8 Likes

Fruity Chronic Juice anyone? We got seeds! These fell out while cutting the buds off the branches. Hope there is going to be lots when I start breaking them up.

13 Likes

Seeds are viable.

9 Likes