Femanizing pollen and seeds. And an STS how to!

I have separate pollen boxes for this job. Im sure you saw my post? @mayakid

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/make-your-own-pollen-box-or-kief-box/46557/11

Super easy fun project!

11 Likes

And so would I if I wasn’t so fricking lazy. LOL. If did 1/10th of the pollen projects you do I would probably build one or two. This will be my 2nd project in about 4 years. My plan was to produce fem seeds of my favorite strain, Durban Poison, and a good indica. The Durban is done and this is the indica, Fruity Chronic Juice. I don’t even have anyone to share them with. Maybe I should be Johnny Pot Seed and start slinging them on my bike ride. This will probably be my last foray into any kind of breeding unless something dazzles me like the DP did and I want a never ending supply. I know I can always clone but I have times when no clones are on the horizon and if all else fails all I need is one seed. I have a lifetime supply. Thanks for all the help with these projects Prey.

10 Likes

Anytime brother. If you need anything hit me up.

9 Likes

The bud I hand dusted is forming seeds. Gonna be a bumper crop I hope. I am collecting pollen sacs in plastic bins, then into the trimbin for screening. I bought ambar seed tubes and silica granules. Going to mix the pollen with baked flower, into the tube, tube in a thermos of silica granules, and into the freezer. Hope to have lots of future fun.

9 Likes

Si, I see seeds.

8 Likes

Si Señor, siids!

8 Likes

si necesita semillas! Lol spanish is tricky!

8 Likes

Yep I read that you’re attending a Spanish course? Hop on a plane and come to Spannabis with me! Immersion time! :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t speak Spanish, but it’s on my next up list.
Mother tongue is Dutch, I’m fluent in English, basic in French, understand German and a little Spanish. But I’d love to become fluent with it. Gotta make time…

9 Likes

Yes im teying to learn. Ive been practicing 19 days straight. I do a little every night after work. Tomorrow im finishing some car repairs if my parts get here.?

8 Likes

if I had a nickel for ever time I spoke or thought those words :frowning:

I would be a man of leisure

8 Likes

I studied Spanish in School. Seeming it was like 21yrs ago, i cant remember much but my Spanish teacher was fit!

8 Likes

Me too and then when I moved down here I found the language a little different than what I was taught. For instance I was taught the word manana means tomorrow. I quickly found out the true meaning of the word is not today.

7 Likes

If u guys are doing it, i might as well. I’m re doing my Math & English A Levels but because of the latest seizure lasting 4m30sec, i dont think i will be able to do my electrician course if i suffer from Seizures. Its a right bummer, im generally a healthy fit person despite this. Life is weird :confused:

8 Likes

I feel sorry for you man. Keep up. Small steps, maybe you can still do it?

7 Likes

I will be able to after 1yr clear of seizures and if they find the right medication for it. To much medical negligence on their behalf but we’re all only human, i hold nothing against my therapist.

7 Likes

Lol bro you have no idea! Im the most un healthy person on earth. My curse is a bad heart. On my mothers and fathers side heart wise im fubar we all die from heart problems. When i was landspeed racing in 2018 i went down at about 180 mph. I landed on the bikes side and like body surfed to about 110mph and then i flew off and rag dolled down the flats. I broke my shoulder blade, collar bone and ribs and my left ankle. One of my ribs jabbed my heart and tore my circumflex artery on my heart and its the artery that feeds the heart blood so it can function. I woke up in the hospital and they told me half my heart is normal and half is fucked up. So guess what? Yep yep i had a triple bypass at 38 man! Yep thanks for the shitty heart god. Oh and my dead family is there thanking you in person im sure. My cousin had a heart attack at 26! My mom died at 53yrs. My dad made it to 74. I have 5 dead uncles…heart attacks. Grandma’s grandpas damn. Then all my motorcycle crashes im a stiched together TIME BOMB! I can go at any time right. Well something keeps me here? Its kept me here 8 times? Most people would have died? I beat the odds too many times for real and i ask why? Well i fly by the seat of my pants and do all i can and be good at it. because i might just go poof? And disappear at any moment but apparently i dont die very well lol :flushed::sweat_smile:. So just be happy with what you have. Never quit on yourself, never give up man! ive been dragged through a life time of pain and im 46 now and i was in some low low mental states and horrible pain and Rehabs centers and im alive and fucked up but im alive. Because when i was in a coma and i woke up i refused to believe what happened to me, i didn’t experience it so it didn’t happen. so if you wonder if you could see yourself like out of body looking at whats happening thats all fake. Whays real is Pain, drugs, hallucinations. Man i could tell you stories that would sound un imaginative! Ive seen some scary things in my life. Experienced scary things. Just hang in there and take what life gives you because you only have one and life is so not fair. so being mad about it does no good. Rant over lol.

8 Likes

I guess life comes down to experiences.
I would not like to be in a motorbike cash, car crash did me in.
Sorry to hear about you losing your family, my condolences.

Life experiences they just keep happening to me. These seizures i believe is a long term affect from the 120mph car crash i was in 2010. Still feels like my forehead is hitting the roof and flipped loads of times.

My grandad suffered with strokes, thats what i have to watch out for with seizures.
God, its a mean wonderful world all the same.

We have to keep on keeping on us young cats!

7 Likes

This was the 2nd time i Tbonned some moron who turned in front of me! 80% my accidents were other poeple hurting me. I damn near bled out into my lungs. They said 87% of people in accidents like my accident died.

9 Likes

Jesus! You have a good god given reason to be here, 9lives.
I wasnt in no state like that in my crash thank god, physically im ok. Its my mental health taking its toll over the years.

I’m only following doctors orders this time round. I cant do anything work related that could put others in danger if i fit out. Which is understandable for the time being till they figure out whats wrong.

I had a brain scan the other day, all results came back fine. Blood work out just sodium a little low but.

6 Likes

@TechDCo Not good brother had a mate who had epilepsy got it from a car crash he would have long seizures was abit freaky seeing him like that

@PreyBird1 same as my family all gone from heart attacks or got bad hearts and your a bloody warrior with all those crashes glad you still around

6 Likes