Femanizing pollen and seeds. And an STS how to!

I just recently had a really stubborn one (Estes GDP)…I finally gave in to spraying it everyday…it just didn’t want to turn. And as long as I wasn’t frying it, I had kinda given up, so I told myself it was gonna turn or I was gonna fry it…It did finally drop.
The Ethos and G13 I hit at the same time dropped under normal schedule.

9 Likes

Here are the 2 FCJ I’m using for fem seeds together. Pitcher on the left, catcher on the right. Flipping to flower tonight, spray again Wednesday.

8 Likes

Spray #4. She’s still robust.

10 Likes

Sweet thats a good sign. No burn.

9 Likes

She’s starting to show sacs. I’ll post another macro pic when the sacs define a little more.

9 Likes

Thats great man! Hoping for lots of pollen!

8 Likes

Alexa reminded me to spray with STS last night but I told her to shut up and got sidetracked. I set 10 reminders tonight. My wife will remind me also after about the 5th Alexa reminder.

11 Likes

@mayakid wont hurt to spray a day late at all.

10 Likes

She’s a real baller.

11 Likes

Meanwhile, in the Adult Video Section of the video rental store…Next to “Debbie Does Dallas” we spy “Tranny Danny spreads his Fanny”… run before it erupts. Clean up Aisle 6. Nevermind, I’ll let myself out.

10 Likes

Lol oh my GOD! Lol spreads his fanny lololol :sweat_smile: :joy:

9 Likes

Holy shit I literally spit red bull EVERYWHERE I was not expecting that at allllll :joy::rofl::skull::skull_and_crossbones::dizzy_face::pirate_flag::headstone:

9 Likes

Ahhhh yep @Dog_Fart1 always good for some funny shit! Lol we like him so we keep him around jk jk. Everyones free to come and go as they please lol. I told my wife about “dannys fanny” and she almost fell off the couch laughing!!

9 Likes

Spit GIFs | Tenor

Spitting-drink GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Spitting-laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Top 30 Laughing Spitting Drink GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Spits GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 Likes

I’m just about to begin my second project of reversing a female using sts. This time I’m going to try a cross of my own, last time i tried was on a dos si dos but it was from a feminized seed already and i had no luck making any viable pollen.

12 Likes

Nice i hope your successful this time! Nice looking plants!

12 Likes

I produced over 300 fem seeds from a clone of a clone of a fem seed. Another attempt with a different strain produced no pollen but I believe it was due to operator error. This is my second attempt with this strain. We shall see if it’s strain related.

10 Likes

I’m really excited. I couldn’t wait and picked one of Danny’s sacs that looked the closest to spewing. I pinched it over one of the receiver’s flowers and it spurted a bunch of pollen. Whoo Hoo!! I’m breaking out the trim bin and gonna try collecting a bunch.

10 Likes

Clean that screen really well with some alcohol…so your pollen doesn’t stick to rogue trichs.

9 Likes

Great tip.I would have never thought of that. Thanks @Dog_Fart1 .

10 Likes