Fertilizing after using pre fertilized soil

Hello guys,
I have planted my plant into Plagron growmix which should have the optimal amount of nutrients for first 3 weeks. In a few days it will be 3 weeks since the plant is in that soil. I have bought a growth fertilizer - Plagron terra grow but I am not sure when should I use it. if there are still some nutrients in the soil, wouldn’t it be harmful for the plant ? Or it doesn’t matter ? Maybe I should wait a few days ?

I have written an email to the Plagron company and they replied that I could use it right after, but I am not sure if thats correct :joy: - Just want to be sure.
@kapouic @oldguy @Ladithief @piper @Budstone @hoppiefrog

3 Likes

Honestly I think most time release fertilizers last a CPL months :frowning: , my suggestion would be to hold off on feeding till you see any sign of deficiency. A flush won’t work if it is time release ferts or I’d say to do that. If u can next round of stick with soil w no time release ferts if that’s what you have infact. If I’m wrong on soil type let us know and we will come up with a different solution if possible :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.plagron.com/en/products/growmix
this is the soil :smiley: well they say to start after the third week, but every plant has a different pace of growth right :thinking:
How long does it take until I see some symptoms of low nutrients? I don’t want to stress her out :grimacing:
Is it worse to give her more or less nutrients ?

2 Likes

Definitely worse to over do it at all

2 Likes

Looks like good organic soil you should be fine to feed at the 3 week mark :wink: no time release in there

2 Likes

alright will do that :smile: ty :pray:

2 Likes

Np anytime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Content unavailable

You tried to access content that is not available to visitors from your country. Try one of the alternatives below to find what you’re looking for

Of course I can get around anything a human made :slight_smile:

4 Likes