Finally a seed bank that successfully delivered!

Finally had a successful delivery of seeds after just over a grand spent. Has anyone grown big bazooka by anesia seeds? They’ve just gone in to germinate now. May do a rookie grow journal for these I think. So excited to know what the fuck im growing now

3 Likes

wow $1000 spent jesus hope you got your money back

3 Likes

Hahahahaha that was funny cuz thats exactly what my Thoughts where. Man,a grand,i hope he got a bunch of Rare awesome seeds for that price! Hahaha

3 Likes

Yea I got mostly of it back from the previous places. Its been 5 orders haha.

3 Likes

fuck look here for help… I have never had an order pinched at the border…knock on wood…just can’t get fussy over what we offer…lol…

4 Likes

I love seeds wayyyy to much ive been trying to grow them out instead of hoarding them

2 Likes

@Ladithief yea I asked on here for some recommendations and one worked finally. Got a nice wee bulldozer lego set at the same time. Win win haha.
They sprouted in a wet paper towel inside a blown up zip lock bag in the hot water cupboard within 24hrs and are now in my clone tent with some other random sativa dominant seeds that came off a previous outdoor harvest which some fucker in my area seeded. Blessing for this year’s outdoor grow but ruined the plant I grew in my back yard last season haha. Still pulled over a pound off it though. Big bazooka have the smallest bloody seeds I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

That’s like dropping a grand on a hand of black jack… Hope you the winner winner chicken dinner hand

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry you cry the woes… and then post the reaps…sorry just do what you are doing…lol…

3 Likes

Haha gotta take the good with the bad

2 Likes

Not a seed provider fan- lack of trust I guess. Have ordered from UK and Canada, now settle on Pacific Seed Bank in SoCal and Homegrown (Spain) that deliver through that same broker (PSB). They communicate and deliver. They rep a few breeders and shops that do not deliver to the US as well as some of the bigger breeders in the US. Have had only one order messed up (bonus seeds forgotten)and that was in the beginning. Never resolved the issue but like a fool tried them again and have had a good number of purchases from them 100% correct fulfillment.

1 Like