Finally did an event this weekend!

Had a blast! An I got invited back next weekend along with A POSSIBLE slot at a HUGE Two day music event!!Then on top of that I was able to order some seeds from @PreyBird1!! Suppppper stoked man!! Can’t waittttt till I can get all this up an running!!

15 Likes

I have a surprise for you lol… … … youll see!

9 Likes

You are the MAN!! I would like to send you a tye dye an some stickers man for real!!

6 Likes

Looks bloody awesome @HostileHippie420 , well done for taking the leap and looking forward to your updates. Keep the fire burning.

7 Likes

Thank you very much! Yea man definitely a lil out of my comfort zone but that’s what growth is all about right!?! Now once I move I’m READDDDY to go I know for a fact @PreyBird1 genetics :dna: will be a hit around here!

6 Likes

Without a doubt, put your neck out and see what happens. Yip, you have some top seeds there, good growing.

6 Likes

Thank you @970cannetics we got told Friday we should be (hopefully) be moving this next week! Then I can start poppin beans !! I wasn’t even expecting these an boom just got a message!! An @PreyBird1’s are also supposed to land today!! Blessed BEYOND BLESSED :innocent: you all are AMAZING!!

7 Likes

So I went and grabbed the Stuff from my PO Box today which INCLUDED…. Drum :drum: roll please……

He is BEYOND to amazing an not only hooked me up with my Beautiful Monkey Slapz seeds (:smiling_imp::wink:) HE ALSO ADDED A SPECIAL LITTLE SURPRISE!! I am BEYOND BLESSED!! Thank you @PreyBird1 i will make you and @970cannetics Both Proud!!

7 Likes