Finding a grower

Seems like a hassle. It shouldn’t be so complicated. I want state and feds out of my garden.

Yes there was/is… not sure how things went or have changed since legalizing there… I know people were pissed because the state of Michigan stopped renewing licenses for a bit for medical dispensaries and with the 2 dates so close many had to close and only a few were granted temporaries…I had a feeling that the caregiver stayed untouched but there just wasn’t enough to cover the void… now with rec dispensaries being legal as of Dec 1/19 things are changing… I am hearing rec is far more expensive in Michigan than medical… it’s crazy here in Canada the cost of buying legal rec or even medical marijuana… why I grow right to my limit…

4 Likes

It is far worse in Canada than Michigan if you ask me…

2 Likes

Its bad in every legal region. If someone isn’t getting paid. Then they close the doors. Jus wait and see what Cali does. You think you have it bad. This place is a disaster. Ripe for the picking if you know the right trees

If I had 2 million I could have changed it to 5 million in a week here as soon as it went legal…but alas the government screwed it so bad here they devalued the roaring weed stocks and crashed them… dumb fucks…

2 Likes

ADgfsbHcS62Jy

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been watching the money invested get swept away. Not too impressed. But go figure

@louispicasso… welcome to the forum and I have initiated a conversation with regards to your questions… hopefully they come along soon enough…or answer there if they aren’t here…

1 Like

Thanks ! I’d so appreciate it!! All of you guys are so much help!

1 Like

Yeah so rec in Michigan prices are CRAAAAAAAAZY HIGH!

1 Like

Gotta check out ya magic beans too :smirk:

1 Like

And imo the quality isn’t always great compared to what you can grow…

Which is why i have to grow my own!

1 Like

I can out frow the government any day… and out extract…

2 Likes

I can’t wait to start all of this!

1 Like

I would respectfully recommend that you consult the growers here about what you need to start a grow. Mostly about the lights because they will be your biggest investment at first and it’s really easy to buy the wrong ones. All the people who answered you so far are amazing! They helped me and a lot of other noobs to figure it out. If you take their advices you will end up with a nice crop and hopefully avoid a lot of the pitfalls.
Have fun growing.

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah everyone has been suuuuuper helpful.

1 Like

If anyone knows any caregivers in MI please have them reach out to me.

1 Like

I am talking to half a dozen people at once somewhere else…I am working this for you… just sorting stuff out… send me a DM with your specic wants and needs for this with no personal information for now and I will paste it in that thread there…again as I said this week is a disaster busy wise for me… I am in vegas this week @ MJ Bizcon if I can find some answers there inbetween getting answers for my needs I will assist this way also…

3 Likes

Oh for sure i super appreciate you! By all means handle your business i know how it can get at times when it comes to work. Enjoy Vegas too!!