First Auto, I need help stopped growing week 6

First time growing an auto and it’s stopped growing at week 6 (about 13"). I’m just starting week 7 and she hasn’t grown in at least a week. I checked PH, it looks good and I’m not due to feed for another week. It’s supposed to be a 9 week grow. Any ideas?

6 Likes

Hi @spacecadet

Welcome to GN. Maybe its the variety you are growing. Auto’s are usually much smaller plants and the energy/growth is now focused on the flowers. You can see the flowers still have couple weeks to go, and its looking good.

5 Likes

Thanks for reaching out. Glad to know this is normal.

4 Likes

Your plant looks real good. Harvest when it is ready don’t go by the timeline from the seed provider/seller. The plants are on their own Clock. Keep posting pictures and we will be right here with you. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Great reply
You all are awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like your girl is done stretching and fully committed to packing on flowers. Breeders’ timelines for autos are kind of “best case scenario”. You still have a while left, but that’s okay. Looks like you’ll end up with some nice colas. :metal:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice you were right she is starting to fattenup.

4 Likes

Strongly suggested interesting reading:

@TheMadFlascher <— Gets it.

2 Likes

I purchased my auto seeds from ilgm (white widow) and that’s about when they stopped stretching and started focusing on bud production. 3 gal pots I think they only got 2 1/2 feet tall.

Week 6 and week 10

6 Likes