First grow germination stage

8 Likes

Welcome … tell us about your grow
What are you growing
What are you growing in
Light
We are info junkies lol but will help there is a ton on knowledge here.

But again welcome
Docee

4 Likes

Wowzer… exciting stuff :+1:. First grows are always very educational. Super good idea getting in a forum so many ppl wanting nothing but the best smoke for ya. Ask away no dumb questions…were all stoned anyways. LoL welcom to danksville…keep it green :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Growers Network. We love to watch you grow in everyway. Ask away. This is a safe place with professional and hobbiest growers.

6 Likes

Yes!!!
Another newbie… @Jimhigh66 :seedling::seedling:

Welcome home @ctbezz203 !!

4 Likes

These are a bunch of random seeds i got some autoflower gg coming in a couple days … these randoms are bascially a test run… gonna use the best male out of em to cross bread my own strain… using a groilla grow tent l

2 Likes

Good looks bruh

Much appreciated bruh

Update********

4 Likes

Its always a treat to see a new plant spring to life.

2 Likes

Any thoughts for first grow usage

1 Like

I moved this post into your thread. you get more interaction in your thread rather than making random singular threads.

1 Like

Post all your questions or anything about your grow here. This is your room. You can even change your title if you want later down the line.

2 Likes

That is an awesome plan… you plan on crossing to the auto flower or with what you have going now

2 Likes

Both … if i get a male and female…

2 Likes

It been a long time! The seed I used then were out of a bag. As I remember it didn’t take very long to germinate? The seeds I bought, the first one has been in the soil for 6 days
nothing so I tried the paper towels and that been 3 days. In short how long is normal germination? WHITE WIDOW is seed in question.

1 Like

Make sure u using proper ph . I would even just put it in soil and let it sit for a couple more days

1 Like

I’ve been using 6.4 or so. How does that sound?

1 Like

Sounds fine… sorry about your troubles mate. I just use a shot glass of tap water with a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide and soak em for 24 hrs then drop them in soil. Usually no issues with that method. I can’t trust myself with a paper towel…lol I forget and let them dry out all…

1 Like