First Grow HELP!

Hello guys, this is the first time I’m growing. I’ve been growing this outdoors in soil. It’s a local strain. Around 40 days into flowering. The buds are turning brown (burn like). Is there something I’m doing wrong? Also, is it time to harvest?

5 Likes

Yup that looks like rot , cut out as much as you can ,if it’s all the way to the stem then amputate that cola tip(though it doesnt look that deep) I dont see any on the 4th pic just ripe pistils

3 Likes

Okay. Any particular reason for it to happen?

Also, Is it ready to be harvested? The fan leaves have started becoming yellowish.

2 Likes

Very humid possibly, or late night rainfall probably trapped water that let rot set in I’m not seeing anything wrong with that pic except red stems but that could just be genetics, I’d give you 2-4 more weeks personally but it’s hard to tell without seeing the trichs

3 Likes

Think your plant has a few more weeks to go. You definitely have bud rot, but besides water residue, it could also be due to insects laying eggs under your buds. Check for worms by shaking your plant lightly, worms will normally show face and pick them off.

1 Like

Guys this is Jack Herer Auto. Midway into flowering the leaves have started turning yellowish. Any idea why this is happening?

1 Like