First grow photos and autos

Just a little morning defoliation

Just

9 Likes

SCROG went in today

9 Likes

12 Likes

Lost two of my plants to being male. Down to three photos. The autos are still going insane

7 Likes

9 Likes

Starting to frost up

8 Likes

Is it possible to have an autoflower look male at the bottom but only female at top?

4 Likes

Autoflower genetics typically are not as stable as photos. Do you possibly have a male that pollinated her?

4 Likes

No. It’s really strange. I pulled the plant just to be safe. I don’t want it seefing up my other 8 autos that are in full flower

4 Likes

Yes. It’s happened to a few of mine around Day 75-79.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I love the fat buds on the girl on the left. :fire:

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s coming along. The two on the left just keep stretching up.

5 Likes

I was not ready for some of these autos to get as tall as they are. The one in the front right is almost 5ft. Did zero training so I guess that’s what I get. The photos are finishing there first week of flower. And got a big defoliation yesterday. Can’t wait to see what the do when the flowers start forming.

10 Likes

Trying to get an idea of if I should start looking at trichomes yet. There is still a lot of white hair and honestly I haven’t done the best job keeping track of time. I know they were planted in the beginning of January

9 Likes

Just another look from this morning. Coming along well. Really learning a lot.

6 Likes

Take a look if you like. It looks like your flowers still need to do some more swelling. You’re looking really good. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks man. I did. Still a lot of clear.

5 Likes

Yeah I think you’re looking at probably about a week and a half two weeks before you start looking close

5 Likes

Really learning a lot, you say.

That’s definitely evident of your pics! :+1:.

Looks great my friend!

5 Likes