First grow questions

Oh. I thought SOG and Scrog were the same. :flushed:

Gee do I feel sheepish.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it! It’s easy to make that mistake… With a scrog, you train your plant to fill an even canopy trough a Screen… I had 2 plants scrogged in my tent ( roughly 30’’X 60’’) and I filled it completely.
With a SOG you fill the canopy by having extra plants… the more, the merrier…

Édit : there’s probably a lot more to it, but this is my understanding of it all…

1 Like

Ok. That makes sense. I will do some research on SOG to make sure I do it properly. Or at least so I know how to do it properly. :grimacing:

1 Like

You could probably pick @missiles brain for that. She does amazingly well with that method! :nerd_face:

1 Like

That sounds great if she is willing to help out. Not willing, sorry, I meant if she is able to help out. I don’t ever want to take any of y’alls knowledge for granted. I really do love this community.

2 Likes

This is the current SOG I just wrapped
Up. It was only in a 2x2 at first so it’s a small one. I’ll run a bigger one later down the road here.

This was when I still had them in the 2x2

Then my 3x3 opened up and I just finished it last week

If there is anything I can help you with just let me know :wink:

3 Likes

I received the results from the gender test and I had two males and one female. I removed the two males and transplanted the female a few days ago. I was gone for a couple of days and when I got home today, I noticed these bottom leaves with this discoloration. Any thoughts on what may have caused it and possible solutions?

2 Likes

I also attempted a Fim. Does this look right?

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you, @docdre. From what I can tell from the pictures it looks like potassium deficiency. Does that sound right to you? I’m open to the insight of a more experienced grower.

2 Likes

Do you have Cal/Mag ?
Other then that, try some Epsom salts. I normally use 1 gram of epsom salt per litre of water.
O ja and on the Fimming question, FIM stands for Fuck I Missed, so it looks good and good luck with the new growth that will come from the fimming.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

This is the one I have.

2 Likes

Well I guess everyone has to use what we have.
Other than that, what is your feeding schedule at the moment and do let the soil dry abit between waterings ?

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I was watering every 2 or 3 days before the transplant. Whenever the soil dried up a bit. I was using about 1/2 to 3/4 what the manufacturer prescribed. I was afraid of nutrient burn.

2 Likes

And thank you so much for your help.

Definitely happy growing.

2 Likes