First growing try :)

We all start somewhere man i grew this way produced nice bud just learn keep growing adding cfls and flouresant way back got a few pics used bucket composting to feed coffee grounds add nice nitrogen and help balance soil onion peels banana in flower fed this way through grow got me started

7 Likes

From seed since learned cloning with water only and tons of other tricks to keep rolling on my own

1 Like

nice bbys you got my friend but most of you are from USA and Canada
in my country is more difficult than you think
if you order lights or other stuff for growth it is possible to bring an undercover agent home with your delivery

2 Likes

My dad taught me closet growing for years legalization opened up alot for me and it prepared me for what im doing now which is bigger than i ever dreamed this was 20-100w equivalent cfl bulbs philips but i tell u use flouros too t5 or shop lights fine u dont need the best u will learn to maximize ur space get the most i used yeast and sugar co2 bottles all make a difference but those big lights are far superior for lower operating cost a 600w like 40 a month on my bill compared to this grow 150+ and got 9 oz could easily double that in proper circumstances

3 Likes

Not sure the laws in Romania

belive me @scotty17 if you only smoke on the streets you got
6 months with suspension and 4 growing and other things like this
between 2 and 7 years write on google like this 143/2000 and read it

1 Like

@ken81 bro i was caught,a friend “a good one” has made the siphon if you understand ,at that point the caught me with 2.5 kilos of weed …i don’t want any more vacantions that is why I try to do it as a pro

i hope and i know that i have many things to learn from @docdre , @kapouic and many other

3 Likes

Heard that did some small time myself family man business thing now hard to keep ur shit low key always seems to blow up bigger than we want plants are tough to control they got their own ideas in mind not one has ever been perfect or the same but i love weed love growing even more micro grows are tough

4 Likes

I’m really good at circulating the information, more than teaching.
I’m still a newbie, but I love to learn and share! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

tnx a lot …if i can help you with sommethig i will do it smiling

that one at your profile picture is your dog? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of my dogs. He’s called Alvin. I have 3 of them… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Hy there GM fam i had make a little stuput thing and i add 1/4 nutrint in 1,5 L of water(on the bottle write 1 cap at 1 l a had put 1/4 ) and now the plant look lik this…

should think to regerminate other seeds or is a chance to recover them …i had add a solution off water + sugar (i know that one keep the plant alive…)

3 Likes

I only had that happen to me once, and the plant died… But I am not the best grower either so that’s not saying much…

Maybe @hoppiefrog or @devjyarn could give you a better answer.
Wish I could help more…

3 Likes

“the girls refuse to die”…this is the words that i can say right now …i saw the results are a little bit better after adding the sweety water…

3 Likes

You unfortunately have likely stunted your plants full potential. It’s a very important time for the plant to set out it’s future potential.and speed bumps that early will effect your outcome.where ur so early and have more seeds I’d start some now ones. Maybe keep one of the others off to the side to see how fast the new surpass the sick one as a learning experience.and decide what to do w it later ,spring is here :wink:

2 Likes

they look better now …i think the swwety water is doing a great job …i had put a small fan to mimic a little wind and they look like this now

i konw that God’ love me and also love my kids love 2 everyone

5 Likes

Honestly look like overwatering.
How often do you water?
Does your soil dry properly?

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

i did not put some worm in soil and about the water i allmost never give them …with plastic transparent bottle they have a recycling water sistem :slight_smile: now they are very good 3 of them 2 has the leafs a little bit down and the last one is almost dying from 1 week and some days

that “sweet water” that i give then i saw is capable to bring the plants back from deaths

3 Likes

Just me but maybe too much water not enough light by the window… Glad they are doing better @paco

4 Likes

is a bad weather outside still pretty cold and is to risky to put them out…sunlight …maximum 9 h /day…

until may i keep them home

4 Likes