First indoor grow off to a good start

So my outdoor grow was a success now it’s time for the first indoor grow and it’s off to a good start. Two purple haze and a blackberry moon rocks both are autos . Almost time to tie down and experiment with the low stress training . I’ve been good with watering mycorrhizae nutrients so far and they look fantastic. How important is keeping an eye on pH? Is it absolutely necessary?

7 Likes

Off to a good start, good luck!

6 Likes

Ph is important so is EC/PPM’s. Get some decent meters if you can afford it.

6 Likes

Hi @spades90

Off to a great start. I would recommend in investing a ph/ec meter. The thing about autos is you dont want to wait a week to fix an issue you overlooked because it stunts the limited growth time. You want to get and keep everything perfect. I found this meter on growershouse, cheap as chips, there are better versions and maybe invest a little more because your ph meter should be used atleast weekly, to check water going in, and run off. This way you can potentially work out any problems and also see what the plant is doing with the nutrients.

https://growershouse.com/milwaukee-ph-tester-model-ph600-aq

7 Likes

Heya @spades90 ! I agree with @nacho151 @chrisj and I encourage you to invest in a quality meter that you can budget for. A good quality meter that you can properly calibrate will be a powerful addition to your tool box. I would argue that it would pay for itself the first time you catch a potential problem with it.
Good to see you and happy growing!

6 Likes

Too true @truthhound. After our soil workshop this weekend it made so much sense to invest the money and time into good soil as well as a good pH meter.

6 Likes