First started smoking Mj

I started smokin Mj in 2019 while I was 17,
You know chillin with friends and wanted to try somethin different. I smoked weed and enjoyed it. Wanted to be an stoner but income is a mess rn so thats something I will achieve in the future with my wife.

3 Likes

Welcome to a new world !!!

3 Likes

Very cool. Welcome to the network. By the time you start you’ll have so much info from this site, you’ll grow monsters!

2 Likes

If you keep your conversations in one thread we will all join you in your room. Think of each of theses threads as your personal room. The threads never go away, like fb posts. If people stop talking on them, they go to the bottom and as soon as someone speaks on it again it pops right up to the top.

3 Likes

i smoked for the first time when i was 9. it was the 60s. i didnt do it every day until the 70s. then i stopped in 1990. for 5 years. then it was off and on until 2018. now its every day.

3 Likes

Welcome to GN @descre8. If its legal to grow in your state you could be harvesting your own delicious homegrown for next to nothing.

2 Likes

Hello all, I first started smoking back in 2014 as a teenager and it became everyday smokage by 2015. In 2019 I had a massive gran-mal seziures for over a month and was on life support the only thing that stopped them was marijuana. Proud medical patient for over a year now. Planning to start my own marijuanna business within the next 5 years

4 Likes

bless you. since the beginning of time we were given the keys and not allowed to drive until now.

5 Likes

Very well put!

3 Likes

In reality those keys were not taken away all that long ago…and it had nothing to do with the plant itself but rather who was most noted for smoking it.

BTW I started smoking in 1967 @15 still at it lol. Now 70

4 Likes

Oh yea thats smart

1 Like

Ooh i dont blame you. For 5 yrs!!! Thats coo ngl an smoked when u was nine. Thats crazy.

1 Like

True that im planning on to

1 Like

Yes indeed. Thats crazy son but kinda raw. U went through sum an weed made it better .

2 Likes

Wow son yall coo asf indeed

1 Like

Smoked 2 times in high school( high schoolers get really bad pot) then at about 20 I smoked for roughly 4-5 years since I had friends smoking decently good stuff but then I got a batch of bad wax that fcked up my brain chemistry so I stopped until nowish with me being 27.5 since I figured if I can grow it, I can grow it incredibly cleanly and you know what my headaches have almost totally gone away since smoking my 1st homegrown batch of zkittlez and jack herer

4 Likes

that my friend is exactly what its about to me too

2 Likes

That is wonderful, welcome to this world, I am sure you won’t be disappointed about that. I am smoking marijuana since 2016, and I feel wonderful, moreover today, governments are starting the legalization process in more and more states across the US, and it is much easier to buy CBD or THC products. If a few years ago for getting those products you had to find a dealer, today you can order such products easily on different websites like greengoddesscollective.com and others. Or you can also visit a coffee shop.

2 Likes

I started smoking in 8th grade with friends i was like 14 so like 2010 the people I smoked with would rip me off so I only bought from them twice they’d tell me a 10 sack is a dime so you get a dime sized amount lmao got me :rofl: then my sister took me to her friend’s and they had bomb there whole family were medical growers they had this purple haze that ill never forget stopped for a year because my best friend got busted at school with some once he got out of drug and alcohol classes we blazed it up again been smoking ever since!

2 Likes