First time grower Indoor grow journal šŸ’Ŗ

:laughing: :laughing: ok so i was mistaken to think all my girls(hopefully) will make it to flower ok i guess i ahould start some moreā€¦ Does anyone know a good seed bank with descent pricesand ships discretely??

1 Like

Seeds here now has the best stock and super discreet and 100% coustomer satisfaction guarantee;)

3 Likes

Do they have a wensite?

It will flower for sure but I guess Iā€™m just selective of what I flower since Iā€™m so small

2 Likes

https://www.seedsherenow.com/

3 Likes

Thanks for that seed bank info i will definitely be using it. But im starting off today rough i woke up to this anyone kno what it can be and how do i fix?

I have some intervenal chlorosis showing up and this was my strongest looking plantā€¦ I am freaking out! :scream::scream::tired_face:

2 Likes

this was yesterdayā€¦ Anyone have any advice?

2 Likes

Just bought a new bulb its a 26w 6400k cfl by sun blaster this thing pumps out some serious light! :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

i need to buy another one right now im in a tight space but will be Building my grow room in the coming weeks i cant wait

4 Likes

5 Likes

14 dayz after transplant :muscle: :muscle: any tips?

5 Likes

@dankbudz. No issues to be concerned with. The Plant is growing vigorously and outgrowing its baby skin so to speak. :wink:

3 Likes

Ok cool thanx @oldguy i was a little worried :laughing:the small round leaves are still pretty greenā€¦ Should i wait till they completely fall off to start my nutes? Im growing in foxfarm ocean soil 18/6 light schedule

2 Likes

@dankbudz. In the fox farm ocean forest you shouldnā€™t need any nutes for 6 weeks or so. More than enough in the soil to keep your plant happy till then. Just water only.
:v:

2 Likes

ā€¦lolā€¦ I can kind of relateā€¦I am so selective on my strainsā€¦lolā€¦I am more old school land race very few crosses sort of guyā€¦lolā€¦then being outdoor just let them do their s$@tā€¦lolā€¦

2 Likes

Great man thank you and GN for all the help ill keep posting updates !!

4 Likes

this is my other baby very healthy so far ā€¦ She is showing the round leaves starting to yellow is that an indicator i should start my nutes or should i just wait to after her transpant?

3 Likes

What are you going to feedā€¦ Pretty much says no nitrogen nutrients for a bitā€¦ But they did suggest you could use big bloom right away with it ā€¦ Look at the the bottle if it say nitrogen stay away but if not should be ok to useā€¦ But even after transplant remember youā€™re going into fresh soil again

1 Like

Oh ok i got you thanx bud i just will be heartbroken if i mess this up :laughing: but do you kno when is a good time to nute? Like signs to look for? Any info helps thanx again :call_me_hand:

1 Like

For me it took a few mess ups lol to get it dialed inā€¦

Watch this video bro it might help you

ā€¦ Iā€™ve personally never used ocean forest but heard great thingsā€¦ Just study up on what you are feeding and whatā€™s in your product and pH to 6.2-6.7 and you will kill itā€¦ Signs you donā€™t want to see varies from pH out of whack to nute burn to bugs to nute block to over or under watering but if you think something is wrong just post and we will try to figure it out

1 Like