First time grower Indoor grow journal šŸ’Ŗ

Looking great @dankbudz seriously :+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree: Iā€™d give more time before you transplant tho :wink:

1 Like

I new signing up for this would be a great help thank you and all that have been giving me advice i really appreciate it!! I will for sure be updating on my journey to a big bag of weed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::palm_tree::alien:

2 Likes

Also i have the emerald harvest cali pro a and b, emerald harvest sturdy stalk and water solluble micharhaeza. In the next few weeks im also gna get there root wizard

1 Like

I remember looking at that emerald harvestā€¦ Supposed to be great stuffā€¦ Never used it thoā€¦ Iā€™m still trying new stuff along the way trying to find the perfect ingredients so to speakā€¦ So far done GO go box and now keygrow solutions

1 Like

Nice!.. yea thats pretty much what i am doing just trying to make my plants thrive for the best end result! :ok_hand: :alien:

1 Like

So i just switched to a new grow light its the bloomspec 600ā€¦ My plants lookin and little curled up and droopy? Any advice?

2 Likes

They will bounce back for sureā€¦ Just leave them alone let them acclimate for a bit but make sure soil isnā€™t dry and ensure thatā€™s not the problem for droopy :call_me_hand:ā€¦ At least thatā€™s what I would do

1 Like

Thanx alot i will keep a close eye and monitor the soil

1 Like

Jus some updates did some upgrades to the grow room added a humidifier and a digital temp and humidity gaugeā€¦

1 Like

a peak behind the big fan leaves reveal new and healthy growth :muscle: :muscle: approaching 3rd week of vegā€¦ Should i start some lst and some topping?? Any advice will be appreciated!

2 Likes

Been a few weeks here are my updates

2 Likes

So my girls are maturing and i was wondering if i should crop some of the bigger fan leaves so my bud sights can grow?? Any advice will be great :+1: thanx

3 Likes

@scotty17 @Ladithief @oldguy @kapouic i dont mean to bother you all but can i pick your brains a bit? Can i get some comments on the pix above?

1 Like

You can if you have a concern with the plantā€¦if itā€™s about cropping trimming fansā€¦ I ask no oneā€¦ if I want light to that spot the fan goesā€¦ hell in 2-3 days you wonā€™t even be able to tell you did anythingā€¦lolā€¦and air flow is your friendā€¦

2 Likes

@dankbudz donā€™t take off any leaves yet buddy your looking greatā€¦ Let them veg you will see the shoots(stems) start to grow

1 Like

You can always tuck them if need be

1 Like

ā€¦lolā€¦ this is where we differ and why I donā€™t askā€¦ but I have experience with my styleā€¦ and thats what I doā€¦ I want light somewhere and it canā€™t get thereā€¦ it goesā€¦lolā€¦

2 Likes

So i have been tieing the shoots down to spread them out but its getting a little tight with all the big leavesā€¦ Also i found a leaf with 9 fingers is that normal?? (Not an issur jus wondering)

2 Likes

Yea i have been spreading everything as much as i can. I may do a trim soon maybe another week or so

1 Like

9 leaf plants are sweetā€¦ I have had 11 leafā€¦ I have had 1 leaf for a whileā€¦ my black diesel was that way for quite awhileā€¦now my biggest plant by farā€¦

2 Likes