First time grower Indoor grow journal 💪

Dark, cool but high humidity, breeze but not blown on, hang buds with stems, remove fan not sugar leaves, when the stems get snappy then remove sugar leaves and bottle with packs. Open bottles 15 mins each night for 2 weeks, then keep lid on for 2 weeks.

7 Likes

Flush a week ahead of time and no more water. Let them dry out as much as possible for faster curing.

Let me know if I’ve forgotten something or I do it wrong!!! Lol

4 Likes

I used to bottle my buds right after the dry upside down part then a grower friend in Maine, told me she uses oven roaster bags and puts her boveda 62 in bag the puts this in black trash bag. Open the bags every day fluff a bit then close bags. Do this 2 weeks then from there they get jarred. Been doing this over the last year and find it quite easy.

1 Like

Thanks alot for that advice i will post once i get to that stage this is the most recent picture of the trichomes on one plant i think im going to feed a few more times then flush… How many rounds of flushing should i do?

IPC_2020-09-18.14.56.23.7390

3 Likes

I’ve heard a gallon per gallon size pot.
Is this right @PreyBird1

Thats sounds like wayyy to much. I add some of the water. Then i wait 1 minute for saturation. And then i continue to add water. Because once saturation has happened. Now As you add water it instantly drains now. And huge problem i always run into is the roots get so damn big water doesnt want to pass through it. Im always combating this issue. Drives me crazy. But i find if i go to a 10gallor or bigger the plan gets insane large. Im going to do a huge DP ultimate in a minute. Its 4 feet tall already. Im going to put it in a 20 gallon pot and LST on sunday and its getting a whole 4x4 tent to itself.

3 Likes

Lol. It didn’t seem like much to me cause I’m usually in 3’s. I just thought about a 30 gallon container. That would be nuts. Lol

2 Likes

@dankbudz grow them out trichs seem a bit clear still… milky amber color is what a great high will be mostly amber for couchlock style… @PreyBird1 is right on watering… let that shit saturate slowly when watering… I hand water too :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

They may look fat and ready… buuuutttt that’s when you start looking at trichome development @dankbudz

1 Like

how much water would you use though?

2 Likes

At that point 1 week flush to run off before harvest… then until trichs are amber/cloudy barely saturate pot just enough so the roots don’t start dying its not dry… and still soak up any food

2 Likes

water wait and then water until it starts to run out the bottom and sample the water coming out with the tds meter and see what she ate and whats left over. And go from there.

1 Like

Ohhh yeah all proper and such. Not guessing. Lol

1 Like

yes put a plastic drip tray under it and catch the water and check it. I havent done that for months and months and months. Ive got it down now where i dont need to anymore. Now if i had an issue then by all means i would be using it to diagnose.

2 Likes

looks like a little light bleaching should be fine tho. I would raise the light as high as you can get it to avoid any further bleaching.

1 Like

I just flushed 26 plants tonight. Will be flushing 14 more in 2 days.

4 Likes

when you flush do you run water till it drains out the bottom or until the water runs clear out the bottom?

2 Likes

Until it starts draining. Then measure what comes out. If you flush and then measure it will be wrong.

So if you flush with a gallon you should measure a gallon once it drains through the pot?

I’m commenting so I can find this thread later. I’m going to need to know how to flush in a few weeks and these are all super helpful questions! Looks amazing so far! You’re doing a great job. :grin:

3 Likes