First time grower Indoor grow journal 💪

Its gettin harder to wait lol :grimacing:

10 Likes

No just measure what ph comes out in the water. The ph levels and total dissolved solids t.d.s.

1 Like

So one of my plants have the claw on every fan leaf… Should i be worried? Here is a pic

1 Like

3 Likes

I had the same issue about 2 weeks ago preybird told me to flush it with 6.0 ph water and it fixed it

1 Like

flush and chop and ENJOY

1 Like

only concern urself with the trichs on the buds

1 Like

Approaching the end of my first grow a few more flushes and then 2 days of darkness!! Trich looking great…
IPC_2020-09-30.19.25.48.9820 IPC_2020-10-04.14.39.39.6530 IPC_2020-10-04.14.41.10.1350 IPC_2020-10-04.14.41.16.6550

These are 4 different plants origins unknown but they look amazing

6 Likes

@dankbudz congrats! Looking nice :smile:

3 Likes

Thanx man i hope i dnt mess up on curing and rush. i pulled off a little nug and did a quick 2 day dry and it was fire but definitely could be a bit more smooth

4 Likes

That looks excellent!!! Great job on your first grow!! I hope mine looks half as good as yours. :joy:

4 Likes

Thanx man and you got this if your feeling lost we can help!! @katmwall

3 Likes

Appreciate that so much @dankbudz. I relied heavily on prey for my questions and help with my grow so when he landed in the hospital I was a little worried I wouldn’t know what to do. You have all been so helpful and supportive though! I’m glad that we all want to see each other succeed. I’m so glad I found you guys and you are willing to help a novice like myself. :blush::heart: That bud looks :fire: man. Good job!

4 Likes

@dankbudz hard part is done bro… trichs look amazing… you will be high as fuck for sure… well done :clap:… just remember 50-60 humidity low 70s temp… slowly dry and cure… its exciting once you harvest but its not over yet bro… dry and cure are easy …just a bit more time

5 Likes

I had kinda similar situation with my first plants, their leaves were getting worse and they were yellow, however I just kept watering them and they just overgrew

1 Like

I had kinda similar situation with my first plants, their leaves were getting worse and they were yellow, however I just kept watering them and they just overgrew all their yellow leaves and everything. However, to tell you the truth, I wasn’t that scared and confused as I was reading articles from indoorgrowtech.com. They actually provided me all necessary info and also I was actually taken aback that such sources even exist.

1 Like

Well im going to be harvesting in two dayz!! Im so excited i have them on 48 hours of darkness now… I am going to check my humidity in the morning but normally should be at around 40% i think thats an ok range… I got some nice shades of purple on one and dark green on another the smallest has a light green look to it and they all smell great!!! Im gona try a do a lil video of me cutting and trimming i am thankful for all the advice that got me to this point thank you all for the help now lets finish with a blast!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Just harvested did not expect to need so much space… I will be doing things differently next time… :grimacing:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Wow man that stuff looks great! Good growing :fire:

2 Likes