Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

First time grower Indoor grow journal πŸ’ͺ

Thanks man!! Couldnt have done with out all of you!! :+1:

2 Likes

So i washed out my root balls lets see who can spot the biggest plant lol

5 Likes

So im on day 2 of drying im just keeping my fingers crossed that i dont mess this up!! :grimacing: so i do have a question about the boveda rh 62% when do i use them? Do i put them in the jar as soon as i put the budz in? Or do i wait and just put the budz in by by themselves??

Bud by themselves for the initial cure. Then after a few weeks put the packs in.

1 Like

Thanx hippy it’ll be my first time using the bovada packs also

3 Likes

That’s how I do it

1 Like

Hey @dankbudz, Just read your journal. Really nice job on your first indoor grow. I understand where you are coming from with your various concerns along the way. We get attached to our β€œgirls” and hate to see them suffer. Right up until we set them on fire ;^).

Anyway I learned a lot from your journey, It sure is great to have a resource like GN to keep us newbies on the right track.Thanks all!

4 Likes

IPC_2020-10-19.11.01.32.7000 IPC_2020-10-19.11.01.14.5220

A preview of the trichomes on one plant after a 3 day dry

3 Likes

Ok so im a week into drying and my budz are looking great they lost alot of weight but i am happy still. I am starting to get some snapping on the stems but some still have some give… Should i do a final trim now or should i wait a few dayz?? Please help

1 Like

What are the leaves doing? Crunchy and popping off? If so cut em. If they are still moist, wait till crunchy. Not dried out though.

1 Like

They are pretty crunchy… And falling off so you think its a green light?

1 Like

Yeppers. Save those sugar leaves for the keif. Make some budder or hash!

1 Like

You have mason jars? Humidity packs?

1 Like

Yes i have both some of my budz are a lil crunchy also… I hope thats ok

1 Like

Yeah they will rehydrate

1 Like

Im gna need more jars thats only a plant and a qrt i will be finishing up tomorrow

1 Like

So over night the humidity stayed about 40% so i put the boveda in to hopefully bring it up. But the smell is amazing :raised_hands:

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well done, everything looks awesome, nice buds and they sure look sticky, gummed up your snips

Nice job :+1:

1 Like