First time grower Indoor grow journal 💪

Thanks man!! Couldnt have done with out all of you!! :+1:

2 Likes

So i washed out my root balls lets see who can spot the biggest plant lol

5 Likes

So im on day 2 of drying im just keeping my fingers crossed that i dont mess this up!! :grimacing: so i do have a question about the boveda rh 62% when do i use them? Do i put them in the jar as soon as i put the budz in? Or do i wait and just put the budz in by by themselves??

Bud by themselves for the initial cure. Then after a few weeks put the packs in.

2 Likes

Thanx hippy it’ll be my first time using the bovada packs also

3 Likes

That’s how I do it

1 Like

Hey @dankbudz, Just read your journal. Really nice job on your first indoor grow. I understand where you are coming from with your various concerns along the way. We get attached to our “girls” and hate to see them suffer. Right up until we set them on fire ;^).

Anyway I learned a lot from your journey, It sure is great to have a resource like GN to keep us newbies on the right track.Thanks all!

4 Likes

IPC_2020-10-19.11.01.32.7000 IPC_2020-10-19.11.01.14.5220

A preview of the trichomes on one plant after a 3 day dry

3 Likes

Ok so im a week into drying and my budz are looking great they lost alot of weight but i am happy still. I am starting to get some snapping on the stems but some still have some give… Should i do a final trim now or should i wait a few dayz?? Please help

1 Like

What are the leaves doing? Crunchy and popping off? If so cut em. If they are still moist, wait till crunchy. Not dried out though.

1 Like

They are pretty crunchy… And falling off so you think its a green light?

1 Like

Yeppers. Save those sugar leaves for the keif. Make some budder or hash!

1 Like

You have mason jars? Humidity packs?

1 Like

Yes i have both some of my budz are a lil crunchy also… I hope thats ok

1 Like

Yeah they will rehydrate

1 Like

Im gna need more jars thats only a plant and a qrt i will be finishing up tomorrow

1 Like

So over night the humidity stayed about 40% so i put the boveda in to hopefully bring it up. But the smell is amazing :raised_hands:

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Well done, everything looks awesome, nice buds and they sure look sticky, gummed up your snips

Nice job :+1:

1 Like