First time grower Indoor grow journal 💪

Yea lol they kept getting stuck it was a great problem

1 Like

So i may have left my plants hanging for to long and my buds were a little crunchy can i put a boveda pack to raise the humidity in my jars?? Right now they are between 40% and 50%??

1 Like

You bet, put in a jar with a 62% pack and it should bring the moisture back up a bit

1 Like

Heres the final look on one of my plants harvest… I think it turned out ok i didnt quite get the flavor i wanted tho… Ill do better next time

4 Likes

original

1 Like

Well done, some nice looking buds. Curing is an art all of it’s own, it’s something you’ll get a bit better at each time as long as you keep trying and learning

Nice grow

2 Likes

Nice work! Nice looking buds (Capt. Obvious). I enjoy following your journey.

2 Likes

Thats another one

3 Likes

@Slym3r @stevie @mrwonderful thank you for all the comments and i appreciate the love i will be starting my 2nd round soon and i cant wait to post the progress

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it!!!

1 Like

mouse935 I got 10 bovada packs a few months back from amazon and after about a month they dried out so be careful. U can go to U Tube and they will tell to how to regurgitate them

3 Likes

Yea a few of mine are getting hard already and ill check it out man thanks

1 Like

Use them forever. Until they fall apart. Just rehydrate em.

You regurgitate them. I’m not eating them lol

2 Likes

Why didn’t you get the flavor you wanted?

2 Likes

if u go ton U tube they will show u how to make them like new again wrong word. Funny bro

2 Likes

I dnt kno i feel like while it was still in flower it gave me a better smell which i correlated to the taste but i feel i lost some since my cure wasnt the best

2 Likes