First time grower looking for suggestions/advice

I wonder what a Thermostat Booster Sensor is? Good ol Ebay sellers, doing everything they can to get listed in as many places as possible.

2 Likes

12-23watt cfls eggshells in worm cast soil with used coffee grounds as nutrients first week of flower so far here is what they look like…

5 Likes

We Built a PVC and Tarp Tent from Home Depot. We originally built it 6 x 6 x 6 and bought cheap Feit Electric Full spectrum grow lights and grew our plants in the tent until 2 weeks ago, we upgrade the Tent to 8 x 6 x 6 and purchased 2 Carambola LED Grow lights off Amazon. They are bright, they say 4000 Watt, but at 100% each pull 480 Watts from the Wall. We also bought a Cheap indoor temp and humidity monitor and it hangs in the tent at plant level. Currently we have 12 plants in the Tent just flipped to Flowering, we also have a small cheap Ezviz Camera from Amazon in the Tent to record them 24/7 and check on them during night cycles without opening the Tent. We did all this for under 800 dollars. Then we just got a inline exhaust fan and we made an intake using a plastic grill for yard cover for sprinklers and stuffed with foam to block light but let air pass as fresh air comes in goes up through the plants and the hot air is exhausted out the top by the fan and passed through the carbon filter.

5 Likes

Just a update, I ended up buying the AC infinity 4x4 tent, and Spider farmer SF4000. Just using as a drying tent till I can get all the other components. Loving the quality of it Now waiting for the newest AC Infinity Cloudline Lite B6 exaust fan to be available. Getting excited to try my first grow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . Thanks for all the input, advice and suggestions.

2 Likes

You gotta post a vid of it running when you get it in! Would love to know if the fans are as quiet as people claim. Congrats on your grow dude!

2 Likes

Here’s the future from what I showed u a couple months ago…

2 Likes