First time outdoor grow Pink runtz and?

So here are my girls… one is almost definitely a Pink Runtz but the other that came from the same bag… yes both are from an zip if pink runtz I picked up a little while back … but they are Obviously different plants both female both started at the same time and treated the same exact way… Both are females neither seems to be a hermie… still checking for nanners daily… so not sure how much longer…think the runtz has a while to go… but the mystery plant looks close

7 Likes

Welcome to growers network. They could be from the same parents just one takes after her mom and one takes after her dad.

4 Likes

They’re both Runtz plants. Just different phenotypes. Seeds are very rarely ever the same. Any strain of seeds can produce dozens even a hundred different phenotypes. Depending on the generation of seeds. They’re all the same strain. But can be nite n day different. Due to genetic variations. If both seeds came from the bag of pink runtz. They’re both pink runtz plants. Just different phenotypes

6 Likes

Hey @flowerpower , welcome to GN. Thanks for sharing your grow. Looking good.

3 Likes

Those sure look good…excellent job on them!

3 Likes

Looking good. I’m from cali n just pulled my outdoor Runtz grow a few days ago. Maybe could’ve gone another week as I couldn’t find any amber.

3 Likes

nice grow !!!

1 Like