First time: what should I grow?

Fabric pots are great. Easy to wash and reuse also…
If you want to invest a lot more, I heard great things about the Air pots. If I remember correctly, I think @MK3_Pharms uses them.

That’s what I meant when I said this hobby can become expensive fast!!!
But don’t worry, you can get great results in the fabric pots. Just giving you some more options…!

1 Like

Nothing is even close to GGT. And as for pots. That’s your call. I personally have tried them all. LITTERLY. I will either use the plastic bags type pots. Or the air pots. These are my favorite hands down

These are the type I use. Screw fabric pots. :grin:

You’re thinking like I did when I started, and now I’m regretting not investing a bit more at the start. I don’t know about the prices of things where you live but here, a half-decent light will set you back $200.00. and that’s not counting the rest of the tools you will need.
You can grow plants that will get you high with lesser lights (I’ve been doing it for a couple years now), but if you really want to get great flowers you would be proud to show, you need good lights. And that’s the most expensive when you start. By reading and asking the growers advices on this forum, I was able to double my harvest. But I will never get anywhere near the really great buds you see on the forums with these lights. DON’T buy a light following amazon’s reviews… Ask here first and the real growers will give you the real low-down.
I really don’t want to discourage you to try this, it’s really fun and rewarding regardless of the materials you have. Just more challenging.

As for strains : I got the LSD femenized seeds from dr.seeds.net . It survived a newb like me and is easy to grow. Great smoke too!!

4 Likes