First timer - how far off am I?

First timer here. Planted Jack Herer Auto 16th May, about 10 weeks ago. Can you tell if I have much longer to wait before flowering / harvest? Hope the photo works.

6 Likes

Welcome Capo,
Is there a way you could post more pics?
It is hard to tell from the one picture. I will say that you are in flower and looking good, but have a few weeks.
Nicely done to this point for your first.
:fist:t2:

5 Likes

Well it has just gone dark here in Ireland so I will get a few more pics in the morning. They are both about 75cm high and not as bushy as I’d hoped. Very happy to have anything on my first grow though.

5 Likes

You should be very excited. What is Ireland’s position on Cannabis?

2 Likes

Still completely illegal. I would not be your typical grower. Many years since I smoked. Ireland is a very liberal country and it will not be long before we legalise it. But it is still illegal.

3 Likes

Well, be safe and I will be willing to bet others will chime in here to help you.
This is a GREAT community.
I will tell you that the Auto’s will take a little longer outdoors than in.
Can’t wait to see more✌🏼

2 Likes

I hate to say it but you got a long way to go. I’d bet 6-8 weeks maybe more depending on strain.

5 Likes

Ireland! Holy cow! That’s super cool! Can’t wait to see your pics. Only seen Ireland thru random pics.

2 Likes

@capo Welcome :blush: it’s a good, fun group with LOTS of knowledge.

1 Like

Wow Jack Herer auto in Ireland nice! I’m guessing you are growing outdoors? That being the case it does look like it will be awhile longer. Being a Jack Herer the genetics should be a late harvest very late. But being an auto I’m unsure I haven’t grown any autos but my guess is it should cancel the genetics of the late harvest of the Jack Herer. I would guess 8 weeks just because I always like to push my outdoor plants as much as possible. Being the frost can come early and that usually forces us to chop.

Good luck and some more pics would help us all help guess when she will be done! Cheers!

1 Like