Flavoring Methods

What are some methods you have use to make the natural flavor of the plant come out?
I know some strains are naturally better than others, that is not what i am asking. I am wondering if you add things like tea, oils, etc.

1 Like

Just my nutrients line. Mine are super tasty and i preferred mine over commercial anyday.

4 Likes

Bat guano …bat guano…molasses…and one could say the secret ingredient is a good starvation into fade and immaculate drying and curing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I use terpinator through the grow. Then molasses during flush.

5 Likes

Also canna bio boost when it’s needed

2 Likes

I’ve been looking into terpinator prior to this thread! :+1:

3 Likes

I like it. Been using it for a few.years now

3 Likes

Good to hear a professional opinion I might give it a go

3 Likes

Contact left coast wholesale. I think they are the distributor for terpinator and geo pot

3 Likes

Does the mollasses durinmg flush at end of bloom bring some added terpenes production?

4 Likes

Yes and flavor.all around. It adds more sugars. So kinda sweetens it.

1 Like

in last 10 days so will apply today,
usually add once a month as small supplement but always advised and done to ph 6 flush for last 2 weeks
we live to improve!

rocking forum crew

greatly appreciated

3 Likes

@MK3_Pharms have your ever tried Winter Frost ? It was a good finisher that I tried, wondering how it compares to terpinator?? Thank you!

1 Like

Some may say to also add a splash of coconut water to their preflush feedings…

I have been using Evian water…although it’s not at ph 6, my plants love it and the soil too…they drink much more with it…very weird and expensive for a normal situation however…I’m curious about using structured water next!!

I run coconut water once every 11days from seed to harvest…

2 Likes

What brand type. Ive been wanting to try it out.

1 Like

cheers laditheif,

also have access to RO mineral free water
not sure of natural ph,
that may draw more nutes out during flush
or could it be too harshor dry as it were, for roots and cause stress?

i am in coco verm and perl mix, and also that mix and some soil, and pure soil.
soil from my compost heap and teas from bathtub farm!

1 Like

I never Ph’d or nothing all season either… in living soil I never seen a need… I used coconut flour and mixed like a rue like you would for gravy… then used an air snake for 24-36 hours to aerate the water and degas the chlorine then watered my plants…with it… as I said I repeated my watering schedule every 11 days for the whole grow… I also had a tea with fulvic acid and 200x aloe flakes with a top dress of untoasted malted barley to assist in my mychorraize…with a kelp meal and fish juice tea inbtween those to teas…

4 Likes

Bio boost is second to none but way cheaper and same quality try greenfuse bloom booster .crazy concentrate and every bit as good.

3 Likes

I have done crops without teas and never get the same flavor without them.

3 Likes